• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whoring the Tiburon GT

Pre98

Hard-core CEG'er
Time to Whore. :cool:
I detailed it today and treated the leather. I intend a claybar and fresh wax in the near future.

Resized Hi Res pics:

1small.jpg

2small.jpg

3small.jpg

4small.jpg

5small.jpg

6small.jpg

nice!!! a plastic engine:drool:
no seriously..bill,you need either a pink superman decal in the back window...or a lae hanging from the mirror:laugh:

just kidding...but seriously.
we have to get a meet going up at andys again

Yeah there's a guy in macon that owns one of those with a twin engine. that thing is wicked fast. But he's thrown aaaaaalllllllllllloooooooooottttttttt of money in it.

Keep the plastic on, I took off the engine cover on my dads elantra, then promptly put it back on.

he's right,even if you do nothing other than a intake..do it. i raced one last summer in my modded pgt...granted,i raped the shiz out of him,but i couldnt believe how good the intake sounded as i was passing him...they def'n need more nuts.:shrug:

There's a pretty decent aftermarket for the car, and the 2.7L can make some pretty good power. My best friend owned a 2004 Tuscani with the 2.7 and the 6 speed. Turns out the 5 speed was better suited to acceleration but the car was tons of fun to row expecially with the intake installed. VrOOOOOt-VrOOOOOOOOOt-VrooOOOOOOOOOOOOt-VrooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOT! Just sounded great! lol

Back