• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My new garage

dpa43

CEG'er
I finally decided to buy a house since the interest rates are very low and it seems to be a buyers market. The house is all done for furniture. All that I have left now is the garage. The previous owner ran electrical outlets all around the perimeter of the garage. Now with all this room maybe I can get some of my projects done that have been sitting around for awhile.
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

I spy a MB seat, one thing I wish I had sitting in my garage. extra?

Very nice garage, Im glad to see it will keep a nice car cozy.

LUCKY! you don't even want to see my "garage". its a cubical just barelly big enough to fit a car in.

Thanks everyone, yeah there are alot of parts in that pic I need to get put on the car. Springs, struts, Mirko & Subframe connectors just to name a few. I also want to put down the epoxy on the floor also. Just need to find some in town.

Sweet man! I'll be there in about 5 months. Just doing some looking around now. I cannot wait to get out of apartment life. :blackeye:
-tropictour

Nice looking 'tour and garage. I can't wait to move into my next place after my lease is up. It had one garage attached to the house. Then 3 car garage around the back with a shop bench and bathroom in it. Let's just say that i'll have plenty of room to help anyone with car needs.:laugh:

lookin good!

I hate it when people use their garages like sheds and leave their cars out in the driveway.
The babies need a home too! :)

I also want to put down the epoxy on the floor also. Just need to find some in town.

have you looked into U-Coat it?

dad did it to our garage and its still on and the clear coat hasnt peeled or faded..even after 8 years of putting the camaro on it and spilling oil and all sorts of fluids over it.

Back