• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wing Night..

That's cool that they will come into W. Haven.
Good!
She hit the Yaris? Apparently he was in the wrong parking spot again??
Did the Yaris guy see her do it? That chick shouldn't be driving.

That's cool that they will come into W. Haven.
Good!
She hit the Yaris? Apparently he was in the wrong parking spot again??
Did the Yaris guy see her do it? That chick shouldn't be driving.

He was parked right behind her (in his sister's spot- as usual). But his arse end was sticking out of the spot a good 3 feet and he was crooked. She was backing out and probably trying not to hit my car *cough*again*cough*.
The other guy on the 1st floor saw the whole thing. He was on his deck at the time. She didn't hit it hard. There's only a little scuff on the Yaris (I could probably fix it for him...but I won't. ;)) No way to tell if there is any new damage on her car. It's a real P.O.S.
I saw her today coming back from lunch. She stuck her head down and almost walked into a door trying not to make eye contact.
What can I say? Not all females can drive like we can. :D

Let her slam into the door, laugh at her and tell her she's paying or her insurance will.
You should have asked her when she was going to pay.

Let her slam into the door, laugh at her and tell her she's paying or her insurance will.
You should have asked her when she was going to pay.

I didn't stop her from hitting the door. Her cat-like reflexes did. LoL.

She'll pay. Mark my words. She will pay.

It's ok. She'll get hers. Those tires are almost out of air. One of these days she'll be going nowhere fast. I don't understand how you can drive with ALL FOUR tires ridiculously low on air.

I didn't stop her from hitting the door. Her cat-like reflexes did. LoL.

It's ok. She'll get hers. Those tires are almost out of air. One of these days she'll be going nowhere fast. I don't understand how you can drive with ALL FOUR tires ridiculously low on air.

LMAO!... her cat-like reflexes. If only she had cat-like reflexes when she is behind the wheel.

She'll get hers when you turn the damage into her insurance co. They're going to call her and I wonder what she'll say?
I don't know how she drives with almost no air in her tires. :shrug: You'd think she'd notice or she would feel that something is "wrong" with her car. 'Tard.

She'll say exactly what she did that day. "I couldn't have hit it. I didn't feel anything."

Still not sure how you "don't feel" scraping the side of a car, over and through a wheel. Maybe she meant to say "I don't want to fess up to this". After all, I didn't wanna fess up to hitting the curb that time, but I sure FELT it.

I don't know how she drives with almost no air in her tires. :shrug: You'd think she'd notice or she would feel that something is "wrong" with her car. 'Tard.

See there's that "feel" word again. Maybe she's numb from head to toe. :shrug: IDK.

Ian, will you be there tonight?

I may have two friends of ours joining us also, you met them at the Starter's meet. Scott with the GT and his fiance.

Back