• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet in Atlanta

cobrawannabe

Addicted CEG'er
Hey everyone, I'll be down in Atlanta from the 16th until the 20th with a few friends. We'll be at the Georgia Dome for a robotics comp, and I wanna get a meet going. As far as I know, I'll be good either Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday night. So, anyone who wants to meet somewhere in Atlanta for maybe a dinner meet or something, sign up. As far as I know, Ryan should be there. Thanks!:cool:

Oh, and BTW, if you want to stop in for a bit for the Final Rounds on Saturday, admission is open and free. My team should be in finals

Edit: Thursday night:blackeye:

Last edited:
Yeah I am there if we can do this for that friday night.

I can't go any night. But there is a big-ass car show right down the street from the 'dome that weekend. If you guys want, you can meet there and stop by to say hi on fri/sat:shrug: I may be at the show later in the day

you act like you drive a sububan or some thing eric if gas is too high for you to ride you need more monies!:crazy:

I can't trade for at least another 2 years, I'm way upside down on this car. My VW trade settled that load, so I bought the Mazda outright. Fuel can keep going up, no way am I going to trade more power than anyone would ever need just to save at the pump. :laugh:

Milage isn't that bad on the highway though, I got over 26mpg going to Birmingham for the first and second rounds of the NCAA tournament a few weeks ago. Still this meet is too short notice for me; gotta have at least a month to squirrel away money.

Ohh yeah, I thought the trailblazer was horible on gas, well it is city driving, my wife went to tybee island last weekend and she got there in 3/4 tank of gas, thats 1/4 better than my black csvt got.

Must be the overdrive gear. I know my Golf got horrible highway miles cuz it was a 5-speed, and 5th gear was barely different from 4th. It was revved pretty high to cruise the interstate. My Mazda is a 6 speed, and that 6th gear drops the revs way low to save fuel on the big road.

Back