• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle All-Ford Nationals?

Good stuff, where are you guys at in state? I'm not sure exactly when I'm heading over but if it works we can meet and drive over?

I didn't realize Wa2Tuff was from Cleveland, well I'm around the Columbus area so I dono, we might be able to work something out cuz I might be meeting one of my buddies from michigan

i was gonna say... if you're coming from toledo, we'd be on the way. columbus is pretty far south. where we are, its pretty much a direct route

Yeah, just let me know when you guys are leaving, and I'll see if it'll work for me to meet you guys near Cleveland and we head over from there.

nevermind found it would like to go

SVT 15th ANNIVERSARY REUNION
Register Online Today.

It has been 15 years since the Ford Special Vehicle Team entered the market, so to commemorate a great decade-and-a-half of SVT-badged high-performance Fords, the SVT Owners Association is planning an SVT 15th Anniversary Reunion at Carlisle 2008. The SVTOA is calling all SVT vehicle owners to join them in a special display area to include every SVT -- from SVT Mustang Cobras to SVT F-150 Lightnings, plus the SVT Contour and SVT Focus -- even the SVT-engineered Ford GT supercar! What's more, the SVTOA will have special giveaways all weekend, and has invited some key past and present SVT engineers for a Q & A session that you won't want to miss. So join the SVTOA and its members in celebrating the longest-running, best-selling, most successful niche performance vehicle program in Ford's 100-plus year history and show your Ford SVT vehicle at Carlisle 2008!

nevermind found it would like to go

SVT 15th ANNIVERSARY REUNION
Register Online Today.

It has been 15 years since the Ford Special Vehicle Team entered the market, so to commemorate a great decade-and-a-half of SVT-badged high-performance Fords, the SVT Owners Association is planning an SVT 15th Anniversary Reunion at Carlisle 2008. The SVTOA is calling all SVT vehicle owners to join them in a special display area to include every SVT -- from SVT Mustang Cobras to SVT F-150 Lightnings, plus the SVT Contour and SVT Focus -- even the SVT-engineered Ford GT supercar! What's more, the SVTOA will have special giveaways all weekend, and has invited some key past and present SVT engineers for a Q & A session that you won't want to miss. So join the SVTOA and its members in celebrating the longest-running, best-selling, most successful niche performance vehicle program in Ford's 100-plus year history and show your Ford SVT vehicle at Carlisle 2008!

Check the stickied Carlisle thread in the Northeast section. If you register your car to be with the Contour Enthusiasts Group, you help them get the free tent - which is a super big blessing for shading you from the heat of the sun all day. It also helps everyone sit together while they eat, drink, etc.

95 SE MTX

95 SE MTX

Is this considered 'good enough' to bring?
2008-04-10002.jpg

2008-04-10001.jpg

There is no "good enough"
If you like your car, want to show it, and also want to hang out with some great people, while looking at thousands of other great Fords, then definitely go to Carlisle.

I'll tell you, I'm torn which way to go.
I own one Contour, six Gen1 Sho's and two 89 XR7 SC's.
And my one and only ... 68 Cougar.
I can only drive one.
I've been taking a SHO, and prior to that, my 68 Cougar.
But I'm still building my 68.
1986-08-12005.jpg

Nice Cougar. :cool:

Bring the Contour.

:)

Ohiocsvt: As Kim (frenchBlueC2) said, go to the north east and see the sticky about the All Ford's. The first post, on the first page, has all the info so you don't have to read pages of stuff. If you have any other questions about the event, PM me and I will help you. Hope to see you there. :)

Last edited:
I'll tell you, I'm torn which way to go.
I own one Contour, six Gen1 Sho's and two 89 XR7 SC's.
And my one and only ... 68 Cougar.
I can only drive one.
I've been taking a SHO, and prior to that, my 68 Cougar.
But I'm still building my 68.
1986-08-12005.jpg

Great wheel and tire choice on the '68. :cool:

Bring either the '68 or one of the MN-12s.

Were you there last year for the 40th anniversary? We brought a mint four-eye Fox Cougar with 24K original. Good stuff.

I've been to the Carlisle Ford show every year since they started.
I cannot bring the 68 as it is currently undergoing a transformation.
Out with the old suspension and in with the new.
Custom fabbed for my car, 4 link rear, independent front with R&P.
Wilwood 13's with dual bore billet calipers.
Konig 18x8 with 245/40/18 and 18x9 with 275/38/18 Dunlop 9000's.
2000-07-28001.jpg

Back