• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

AZ: JEROME CRUISE PART 2

morbid

Hard-core CEG'er
This is from a local board I know some other CEG'ers are also on. I'll post more when they get it figured out. It would be pretty cool if we can get a bunch of Contours (and Cougars) there. Cross posting to FJ too.

Ron: Most of those guys are wicked quick. You get your NOS tune yet? :laugh:

It's going down again. I will have a official date soon but it will be on a weekend during the first couple weeks of May. I would appreciate it if everyone would start to spread the word on their prespective boards.. ie. honda, dsm, f-body, stang, rocket people

BBQ
Hefe keg
cruise from the Lynnx lake to Jerome

No I haven't been able to get that done yet might be a little bit but I'll still run it w/o a tune. I gotta get both bottles filled still I've been running around taking care of the little stuff since I got into town. Any ideas as to when this might be?

edit-never mind the beginning of May, I just woke up. My bad.

For those that are interested, pm for their url. I'm currently the only CSVT there... Bobby's there too. You don't have to be a member to get in on the cruise/meet though. I'm planning on getting a shirt :laugh:

Info so far...

"We will be meeting at Lynnx lake @ 12 noon.
I will set up a meeting spot in the valley so that all you guys coming from that area can cruise up together. Should be a lot of fun"

Also...

Q: "ppl on other forums are wondering. Is the BBQ BYOM? I didn't know. so i figured i better ask ya"
A: "nope! the cost is 10 for all you can eat and drink"

How about a head count with the current status of everyone?

In:
1) morbid
2)

Maybe:
1)

Out:
1)

In:
1) morbid
2) Red99CSVT (with at least 1 full bottle :laugh:)
3) azbobbybooshay10 (trying to get some sort of camera mount ;))
4) theSCHAFF (if i get a turn at the wheel :eek:)

Maybe:
1) theSCHAFF (if i have to ride pass the WHOLE time :laugh:)

Out:
1) theSCHAFF (if you guys tell me to GTFO :shocked:)

Justin, I might let you have a shot at the wheel. I'm getting an alignment and new front tires before the drive so it should drive pretty good. Besides I'd like to be able to get some video of other cars from the passenger seat anyways. Maybe I'll drive to the BBQ and you can drive to Jerome?

Cool.... a decent CSVT turnout!

In:
1) morbid
2) Red99CSVT (with at least 1 full bottle :laugh:)
3) azbobbybooshay10 (trying to get some sort of camera mount ;))
4) theSCHAFF (if i get a turn at the wheel :eek:)
5) Nezerconezer

Maybe:
1) theSCHAFF (if i have to ride pass the WHOLE time :laugh:)

Out:
1) theSCHAFF (if you guys tell me to GTFO :shocked:)

Back