• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT Destruction *WARNING: Graphic Mirko Death Inside*

:laugh: I was just trying to make light of the subject. :laugh: I can't imagine what that would feel like to have so much into a mirko, being ever so careful, and then have to listen to it being dragged under the car. :eek: It gives me shivvers up my spine. I have had a couple doozies, but what happened to yours would probably make me cry.... Do you plan on putting a mirko back on again?

Sorry - sore subject, as you can imagine.

I don't plan to put it on again, but at the same time, I liked how it looked so much that I'm hesitating on selling it. Hopefully SVT4STV comes through with his magic flexi-bumper...

Well, you should keep it. Fix it if you can, and just use it for shows. Once my bumper is painted again, the mirko will be show only :cry:. I like it on all the time, but I am afraid mine will have the same demise as yours....

Sorry - sore subject, as you can imagine.

I don't plan to put it on again, but at the same time, I liked how it looked so much that I'm hesitating on selling it. Hopefully SVT4STV comes through with his magic flexi-bumper...

Please please please? :laugh: I needs me a mirko!

Well, you should keep it. Fix it if you can, and just use it for shows. Once my bumper is painted again, the mirko will be show only :cry:. I like it on all the time, but I am afraid mine will have the same demise as yours....

thats why you just do your best and put money aside every summer to repair it every winter like myself

thats why you just do your best and put money aside every summer to repair it every winter like myself

But why ever bother with that when you just take it off for driving then you dont have to clench your teeth everytime you think its getting damaged, if you wanna throw away your money then thats cool for you I guess.

because it looks like poo without the mirko. it may scrape and chip here and there but there is only one place in all of my driving that i can not get into with my mirko on. and thats SVT SNOBS underground parking. DAM WATER GRATE!!!!!!

*edit* oh yeah and i never cringe when i THINK its getting damaged. it makes a real nasty noise WHEN its getting damaged. if i don't hear it i don't care....aka loud music LOL

Hell no not me dude, I wanted to cry when I broke my DZUS fastener I thought I broke the mirko, stopped in the middle of the road and got out to take it off.

motivator6155966.jpg

Back