• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

nice day to get some mod's done

95pgt-t

Hard-core CEG'er
weather was too nice not to get some stuff done today,so i took advantage of it:laugh:
first thing first,i was dying to hear these supertrapps/true dual setup. word of advice,this is not something one should tackle in his driveway by himself:blackeye:
ImportedPhotos00093.jpg

next was putting the stock accordian back on,and adding my pud heatshield,ru3530,and bat maf adaptor...found out my battery is shot,so i'll be putting a ted top in soon:
ImportedPhotos00091.jpg

next up was the cougar needles and blue led gauges..i still have to recalibrate the needles,and i'll get nite pics up soon:
ImportedPhotos00092.jpg

moved onto the pre98 sails,finished removing the rear window decal,and redid the elkly mesh so it fit better:
ImportedPhotos00085.jpg

ImportedPhotos00084.jpg

ImportedPhotos00087.jpg

ImportedPhotos00088.jpg

than tom 96REDse5spd,a local ceger swung by w/his 98 se sport(someone needs a name change..lol). dropped off his headlights for me to clean up and hightower. i hooked him up w/a maf adaptor and a updated cupholder as well. i can't wait to see his car w/his st200's and some hightowered lights..as well as him pre98 lip spoiler.
ImportedPhotos00089.jpg

Last edited:
Looking damn good Chris. let me know when you are ready to cell it. Knowing you it wont be too long ;)

Whoa Cougar needles work?! I just saw some in the JY. Looks like I'm going back. LOL!

Last edited:
Car's looking good. :cool: except for the cougar needles :blackeye:

Didn't you just get a Borla exhaust?

So, how you liking the supertrapps?

I wish we had decent weather on Friday. Could've thrown it on then... Oh well...

BTW, spent a lot of time polishing the Borla tips, they look awesome now...

Can't wait to get my car back together and back on the road...

needles look big at first, but a nice change/mod - Are you the 1st for that?? Looking good overall, keep fixin her up!

I need to get the pics up I took on Friday. Been too busy to get much done. Maybe later today i'll try to get some.

We'll need to set up a meet or something pretty soon Chris. Maybe when you get the 'tour on the road.

yeah,it should be on the road in the next week..hopefully!!!
brett...its always for sale,pm me when your ready for it:laugh:

Back