• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Finally Arrived...

CKtour98

Hard-core CEG'er
Ok so my B+G's were supposed to be here last Monday, but got stuck in Canadian customs for a few days..but they finally arrived today!

pict2358qk6.jpg

pict2359kh6.jpg

pict2363oo3.jpg

And not that I want to add to the thread of "SVT Contour" or "Contour SVT"...:laugh:

pict2361ou7.jpg

And finally, Im sure some of you saw the front SVT bumper I bought off of bagged, well keithr offered to fix it up and everything, he even resurfaced it and primed it black. Just wanna say thanks to him for his work and its amazing what it is, from what it was. His first comment was he thought it was hit by a transport truck because of the shape it was in, haha. If you dont remember or never saw, this is what it looked like BEFORE:

pict2148rv4.jpg

pict2160nz3.jpg

And now after Keith's work: (bagged will probably understand the first shot where the corner of the bumper was basically effed up bad, with a huge mofo crack right on the bend- well, all gone and fixed :D

pict2340ep2.jpg

pict2343uh0.jpg

Now Im just waiting for UPS to bring me the Stazi mesh I bought off of blu_fuz, should be here anytime now!!

Last edited:
:drool::drool::drool:

im probably just as excited since my my Ksports are supposed to arrive today :D:D

funny story about the mesh, started out in Concord Ontario, actually got to Hamilton, Ontario and then went back to Concord, and now I guess its coming back here to Hamilton for my re-schedualed delivery today. :D

needs more work,:shrug:
tis the season for new parts..i got true duals,and led backlight guages today:laugh:

needs more work,:shrug:
tis the season for new parts..i got true duals,and led backlight guages today:laugh:
my ksports show up about 1 this afternoon and a heatshield arrived at blu_fuz's place for him to powedercoat for me as well.:laugh:

GRRRR....UPS delivered the mesh to the wrong address so now its exceptioned, and I will get it Tuesday- BUT, theres a $37 fee. :mad:

holy :censored::censored::censored::censored:, I remember taking pictures of that bumper for scott, I wondered if it was salvageable or not, guess that answers my question, whoever fixed that bumper for you, you owe a whole keg of beer.

sucks for the mesh.

holy :censored::censored::censored::censored:, I remember taking pictures of that bumper for scott, I wondered if it was salvageable or not, guess that answers my question, whoever fixed that bumper for you, you owe a whole keg of beer.

sucks for the mesh.

keithr did the bumper for me, awsome work is all I can say. You guys know how bad it was (whoever saw it at Scotts place) and the pictures dont really do any justice- im sure you know the big retarded crack that was right on the corner at the front, well it looks -brand new-, its hard to believe. I'll post up some more pics before I get it painted with comparison shots, and then more when i get it on my car.

update: UPS just brought me my mesh, even basically cut to shape already by blu_fuz himself! Thanks alot man!!

- Sean

ps. D@MN this stuff is thick + decently heavy- when he handed it to me in the box I almost dropped it!

Back