• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

...And then he's a troll!

Yeah that wasn't bad. I am doing well.

i'll never forget when that guy made us move our cars at the junkyard. you come back shaking your head and said "i completely forgot your car was a standard. the guy was watching me the whole time..."

Oh yes, I remember that day. I was texting my girlfriend at the time how damn muddy we got as I road a quad back to our cars.. :laugh: :blackeye:

nice now it just needs a 3L :laugh: i love the look the transmission the pedals and oh my gosh those seats! comfy! but when i drove the V6 GT i thought the suspension felt softer than my car! felt like i was gonna tip over. they are great looking cars no doubt. nice buy

Put this body kit on and that thing will look hot...:drool:
00039789_med.jpg

00039788_med.jpg

That body kit some how remind me of a Lexus.

Nice choice! I love that body style. I went to try one out awhile back but couldn't fit in it :cry:.

It's about frickin time you buy something new. You've been talking about it forever.
And yay for me having a hand in it by running the carfax. ;) :D

It looks nice, Bill. congrats.

btw, try not to buy mods from ProMotionTuning if you can help it...

btw, try not to buy mods from ProMotionTuning if you can help it...

Why not? I was thinking of ordering the CC V1 brake handle soon...

Nice car bill! I have always thought that gen of tiburon looks absolutely great. What WASN'T great was when I had to sit in the back of one a few months ago :blackeye:

Why not? I was thinking of ordering the CC V1 brake handle soon...

Nice car bill! I have always thought that gen of tiburon looks absolutely great. What WASN'T great was when I had to sit in the back of one a few months ago :blackeye:

since they changed their name to Pro-motion tuning, they use to be custom cougars there customer service has gone way down and it has taken many cougar owners months to get products ...

I'm definitely modding it. It will start with an intake and exhaust probably this summer. I have more important plans that I'm in the middle of saving for so..

A sex change so you can respectfully drive that car? :shrug:

Just kidding, Bill!:laugh: I park next to one of those in dark blue everyday. Definitely a good looking car! Hyundai makes a nice little car. My girlfriend has an '06 Hyundai Elantra and she loves it.

Mark

since they changed their name to Pro-motion tuning, they use to be custom cougars there customer service has gone way down and it has taken many cougar owners months to get products ...

took me close to 7 months to get my intake

Back