• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

...And then he's a troll!

Pre98

Hard-core CEG'er
But not really. :laugh: I still have my SE and added this to my lineup.....

tib3.jpg

tib1.jpg

tib2.jpg

Sorry about the grainy pics, it was dark and I was just in a hurry to post. :cool:

dude that thing is already problems for you, check engine light is on, you're having oil issues and the battery is screwing up!?:shrug:

looks nice though.

dude that thing is already problems for you, check engine light is on, you're having oil issues and the battery is screwing up!?:shrug:
looks nice though.

lol! The keys are just in the ignition noob. :) :laugh: I'm just messin with you.

nice pickup, my gf has one and make sure you go in for all your recalls and you'll be golden

Yeah I'll be checking alll the paperwork over to make sure. She drives smooth.

I like those. Is it just me or do tons of girls drive these? :blackeye::cool:

I want that interior.

Actually it's true, a lot of girls do drive them. I don't mind. More babes to talk "cars" with on the tiburon message boards.. :laugh:

Last edited:
Thanks all :cool: It isn't perfect and has a few chips and pings that were filled in by hand but nothing I can't accept for being 3 years old. It is by and far a vast improvement - I couldn't stop driving it today. I'm addicted. :laugh:

I'm definitely modding it. It will start with an intake and exhaust probably this summer. I have more important plans that I'm in the middle of saving for so..

Back