• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

FUN FORD WEEKEND URGENT ANOUNCMENT

gotta give you a few poker lessons as well ryan. LOL i already got my table, chips and stuff out to bring along.:cool: drunken hotel room poker mang.:laugh: so if anyone else is going and into poker we'll have all the goodies to play. hold em style. LOL not for $ or anynthing, just some free drunken good time games.
drunken poker ftw!

yeah, i love playing hold em and i'm really into it. thought i would bring everything in hopes i could get a game going for some drunken fun.:laugh:

same here man! i'm just waiting for 3pm tomorrow!!! LOL then i can get off work, come home and start cleaning. i'll do the interior wed. night, then spend all day thursday cleaning the outside and getting it all waxed up. that way it can sit in the garage all nice and clean!:cool: then it's just waiting till friday morning to head to your house man!! going to be a freakin blast!!!

hopefully we'll get clear weather. looks like scattered thunder storms all week. you know how that goes here tho...... basically means,it might, might not. weather mans way of saying "i have no f-n idea so i'll cover my ars.". LOL oh well, if it rains and we need cleaning supplies to touch up, you know i'll have us all covered.:laugh:

I'm sorry guys but I won't be able to make it. Too many family things came up the last minute. Love how they wait til the last minute to say something.:mad::nonono::mad::nonono::mad:

sorry to hear your not gonna make it man. but as stated above, you gotta take care of the family first. we'll get tons of pics and post em up.

I was planning on coming but I'm working on the entire SECEG's tours right now so I'll be busy. Not to mention I want to make the gulf coast meet & the dragon. Sometimes you have to make tough decisions, with limited cash & vacation time.
Take alot of pics! Ryan did you find a nitrous tank?

Back