• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

FUN FORD WEEKEND URGENT ANOUNCMENT

thats wiggity wack, tow the car down to nautilis tommarow throw a 3L turbo on her and tow her back in time for FFW and you should be tittys.:cool:

I joke, i joke.:blackeye:

LOL. i'm trying to recruit a few people from Focus Fanatics as well. might have a couple more people making it out for FFW!:cool: bet i'll still be the only focus ST there tho. LOL prolly the only sedan. i usually am. LOL every once in a while there's 1 or 2 others, but rarely.:laugh:

Well last week at this time it said it was gonna rain all this week and weekend, now it shows no rain.

think positive hommie! we'll have a good time regardless. hopefully it will clear up. it's just that time of year where they say it's gonna rain every day to cover their azz. :laugh: i'm trying not to get too pissy bout the weather till later next week, then we'll see what it says.......:shrug:

Ohh I know we will have fun no matter what I just hate the rain.

Ps anyone thats coming to fun ford, if you have a nitrous bottle, please bring it for me, full or empty. I will fill it myself to spray down the fmic between runs.

gotta give you a few poker lessons as well ryan. LOL i already got my table, chips and stuff out to bring along.:cool: drunken hotel room poker mang.:laugh: so if anyone else is going and into poker we'll have all the goodies to play. hold em style. LOL not for $ or anynthing, just some free drunken good time games.

Back