• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

FUN FORD WEEKEND URGENT ANOUNCMENT

I heard though the grape vines that you have to sleep with one eye open if you room with ryan.....apparently he was trying to make some sexual advances on someone at sz.:shrug: :laugh: :laugh:

I heard though the grape vines that you have to sleep with one eye open if you room with ryan.....apparently he was trying to make some sexual advances on someone at sz.:shrug: :laugh: :laugh:

Hu:shrug: Only one I did that too were some cougars in the hallway one night with Pole120, and these cougars were OLD:laugh: :laugh:

maybe there will be some young chick like at nopi that i can make fun of..... " i'm 17 bi@#h!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ryan will know what i mean.

maybe there will be some young chick like at nopi that i can make fun of..... " i'm 17 bi@#h!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ryan will know what i mean.

hahahahahahahahahaha that will be awsome, I totaly remember that you bouche dag, tell Christine to come and to bring them tig o bitties with her.:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

serious motor boatage.

motorboat.gif

June 12-15 I am going 13-15 and its like $20.00 a day for spectators, I have a hotel room so if you need too you can crash for free brother.

yeah, spectator admission isn't too bad, but entering is highway robbery. LOL i mean i'll still pay it, i'm just sayin. LOL i've gone to way bigger shows and it's been cheaper.:shrug::crazy: unless i'm reading something wrong. :shocked:

Back