• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Photoshop please

BrandonSVT99

CEG'er
Could sombody photoshop a picture of a Silverfrost svt with a CF hood with black eyelids,I wanted to see what it would look like before I mock it up on my car.thanxs in adavance to whom ever can do this.

And anybody with opinions on this feel free to chime in on how you think it would look.Its just an idea by no means am I going to put this on with out Heavy consideration.No flaming

Just my opinion but if you are going to go w/ a CF hood and leave it unpainted don't put eyelids on. Black eyelids mating up against a CF hood just won't flow or look right. Neither will a CF hood w/ SF brows. On the other hand if you plan on painting the hood SF then paint the eyebrows SF as well.

Basically you want the same color/pattern for the hood and brows so it flows together. I think it looks best this way.

I guess if you leave the CF hood unpainted you could get some CF vinyl to make brows with but that will probably look cheesy. I personally wouldn't do it, but its a thought.

Just my opinion but if you are going to go w/ a CF hood and leave it unpainted don't put eyelids on. Black eyelids mating up against a CF hood just won't flow or look right. Neither will a CF hood w/ SF brows. On the other hand if you plan on painting the hood SF then paint the eyebrows SF as well.

Basically you want the same color/pattern for the hood and brows so it flows together. I think it looks best this way.

I guess if you leave the CF hood unpainted you could get some CF vinyl to make brows with but that will probably look cheesy. I personally wouldn't do it, but its a thought.

Exactly,its just a thought,like I said i'm def. not going to do it I just wanted to see what it looked like. thanxs for the input!

find me a good pic of a silver frost with a CF hood and i'll do it.

Here ya go Ryan:

Parkedcar.jpg

It's Parkedcar's car.

Actually, he backed in. Technically he was going the right way. ;)
Mike held a car show near his shop and the restaurant owner told us to park anywhere.

hmm maybe if you can make the eyelids almost continue the hood...

if you didnt do the corners of the lights maybe it would look cooler. Maybe I'll try something out. Is there such thing as CF vinyl?

Back