• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

POWDER COATING PRODUCTS BY ME (Joe's Powder Co.)

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
Ok, get ready for this.... I just didn't want the pictures to get all bound up in the group buy thread.
These will be final product pics, with description of color, on parts for our platform.

If I powder coating anything for you, post your install pics here too or start a new thread if you like :).

If you have questions about purchasing something, post in the Group Buy thread here: http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=27135

translucent red over gloss metallic chrome AKA Candy Red
powdercoat034.jpg

powdercoat036.jpg

black chrome
powdercoat043.jpg

gloss metallic chrome
powdercoat020.jpg

powdercoat015.jpg

powdercoat031.jpg

powdercoat029.jpg

powdercoat025.jpg

powdercoat018.jpg

Last edited:
I think it is reeeaaaaalllyyy close. I will take a pic of that red next to a t-red part I have at home. I will pm you and post it in the group buy thread.

I wish I could afford to have my wheels powdercoated, but shipping out to your neck of the woods would be outrageous! :laugh:

Wow, threads like these really make me wish I had more disposable income, looks so nice!

This is sooo cheap for you guys. It is like going to the bar one less time a week. Just because ryan was making fun of you, I will PC one part for you for FREE. Send me anything that fits in a 12"x12"x12" area. One color, any color I have in stock.

This is sooo cheap for you guys. It is like going to the bar one less time a week. Just because ryan was making fun of you, I will PC one part for you for FREE. Send me anything that fits in a 12"x12"x12" area. One color, any color I have in stock.

Does that go for me too:laugh: :laugh: Cause if I reallllly like what I get I will be sending you a box alot bigger than 12"x12"x12":laugh: :laugh:

Cool man, in a few weeks I will have a bunch of stuff avalible to send to you and I will pm you at that time, vader needs a little more love:laugh:

Sorry but I have worked my butt off for YEARS AND YEARS to get where I am, you will be there one day yourself :laugh:

Sorry but I have worked my butt off for YEARS AND YEARS to get where I am, you will be there one day yourself :laugh:

My daddy builds rocket ships:shrug:

Ya, I'm not hatin the work. You've obviously done quite well for yourself, and there's nothing bad I can say about that.:cool:

Fuz, I wil be PMing you about something rather important, so check you box (the PM one:laugh: ) soon. Thanks

No problemo! I refresh my screen every 5 seconds and do so for a good 8-10 hrs a day :laugh:

Back