• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hello All

98 Contour

CEG'er
Hi, I just figured I would introduce myself. I'm Chris from Bangor, PA.
This is a great site, and I've already found tons of info to help with repairs and all. Thanks.

Welcome, Scott (Zerohour) and I go to ESU, so we're not too far from you. We here at CEG love pics though, so you need to post some :laugh: and then come by ESU sometime and we can have a mini meet.

Welcome!

I'm not that far from you. I'm in Bethlehem. :cool:

Feel free to post a picture or two of your Contours in the "who's who" thread.
We are having a Harry's U-Pull-It meet on 13 April at the Hazelton location, you are welcome to join us if you'd like.

Welcome Chris!

I'm real close too I'm from Moorestown. Luca and I will have to include you in our wing nights! LOL

Welcome!

I'm not that far from you. I'm in Bethlehem. :cool:

Feel free to post a picture or two of your Contours in the "who's who" thread.
We are having a Harry's U-Pull-It meet on 13 April at the Hazelton location, you are welcome to join us if you'd like.

They are held at random times.

Good idea Brian! We have wing nights at Kicker's Pub in Bath.

Chris, let us know if you and your wife would like to join us and we'll set something up with the "locals".

Thanks everyone :D.

I'll try to post some pics of the two Contours soon (I have to steal the digi cam from my wife when she's not looking). I'd love to head out to Harry's with you guys, but unfortunately I work on Sundays. So Saturdays are my junkyard day.

And by the way, in case you guys didn't know, Capitol Auto parts in Bangor has opened their U-Pull-It yard again. Not sure how good it is, since I haven't been in there for a few years, but figured I would give you the heads up.

They are held at random times.

Good idea Brian! We have wing nights at Kicker's Pub in Bath.

Chris, let us know if you and your wife would like to join us and we'll set something up with the "locals".

I'm not really local but I demand an invite damn it...:laugh:

Back