• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

LOCAL CLASSIFIEDS (2nd quarter '08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my 00 SVTC I have the front Rotors still look pretty good for 100K on them. Also I have stock headlights for sale. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Up for sale are my set of used Velox VX-8's in gunmetal with Polished Lip (4 Rims with tires) from my cougar.
Were purchased from a neco member last summer, and I have put on about 4000-5000 miles on them.

They do not have curb rash, but do have some scuffs and a couple nicks from rocks bouncing around the lip. I have tried to point out the obvious ones in the pictures. The lip could use a light polish as it is starting to show some rings.
Tires are Essenza's 225/40/18 and will soon need replaced due to camber or inflation issues from prior owner(?I had them balanced when I got them, but they never balanced out perfect)
I do not want to ship these, but will meet within reasonable distance to deliver them.
Lots of pictures can be found here
PM Me for price
PICT0070.jpg

Hey i need the main catalytic converter so i can pass emmissions.Just got a motor in my SVT but now i have to pass emmissions again so i need a converter as soon as possible.PM if you have one.Thanks

id like to hire anyone with a decent amount of 3L knowledge to help my dad finish up the motor swap. i'll pay anything you'd like(please dont kill me. be as reasonable as you can. im a college student and all) the car is located 30 minutes north of Buffalo, NY. please pm me if you can help a guy out.

edit: for the sake of pretty much my entire family, someone help!

Last edited:
99 svtc for sale,listed in main classifieds
silver/midnight blue 168k,has spent its WHOLE life on ceg. decent list of mods. pm for price and pics

true duals,magnflow cats,resonators and bosal mufflers, 2" pipe
located in oneonta ny. but willing to bring it to massachucets,or carlisle.

Need rocker panels

Need rocker panels

I'm getting a new bodykit and need to replace the rocker panels before doing so because they are rusting out.If anyone has them it would be much appreciated.Please pm me prices for both sides shipped to 13734?if within driving distance will pay to meet up.

WTB:
Super Coupe super charger. Its for a special project :-D If any knows of any at any yards or sees any at any ford shows let me know!

Slightly modded 1998 CSVT

Slightly modded 1998 CSVT

Hi.Sorry to say but i am selling my 1998 CSVT.I just put a new motor in it(around 90K on it) but put alot of new parts in.Motor is out of a 2000 CSVT.I bought the motor from a mod on here svttour any questions about how it runs he can help me tell you its nice running. Has brand new carbon kevlar stage 2 clutch with less than 300 miles on it. Has a new wiring harness, K&N cold air intake, new hi-flow cat, tru duals, Eiback lowering springs, just bought a brand new svt grille,Also if price is right i'll include a set of ADR venemous 17" rims with brand new low profile tires.Rims and tires have never been on a car.Also including stock svt rims with new tires( around 1,000 miles on them 205/55/r16's) comes with touring wing also. Body needs some work.Needs pass. sideskirt, theirs a dent in drivers side quarter panel(might be able to roll out) needs front and rear bumper painted(not to bad looking but to look perfect they need to be painted)Theirs a link to my cardomain site at the bottom of my listing theirs some pics there.Any questions feel free to call me(607)743-4664 ask for Cody. PM for price. Please no lowballers.Cost me $2,500 to get it running again(price of motor+shipping+install+parts.

2004 R6.
13k miles
Slight Body damage from a low speed drop by previous owner at @2k miles.
Carbon Fiber slip on, power commander, cage.

Also has spools and may come with a pit bull stand depending on price.
P1011180.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back