• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

LOCAL CLASSIFIEDS (2nd quarter '08)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy Palumbo

Hard-core CEG'er
Ok guys - Here it is ... your very own "local" classifieds . Use it wisely ! This thread is only for listing items you want to sell (FS), want to buy (WTB), or trade locally.

There are a couple rules that need to be followed - read these rules BEFORE YOU POST :
  • Per forum rules , prices may not be listed ! Please contact the seller for more information .
  • To find out the price , or if you have a question about the item , use PM , email , AIM , or whatever method the seller prefers in their ad . NO REPLIES TO AN AD IN THIS THREAD , PLEASE !
  • Please contact either myself (Buddy Palumbo) , or Getsum111 (your local moderators) to remove or edit your post. They will be cleared periodically to keep the thread bearable.
  • Keep your ads simple & to the point , and DO NOT change the subject line .
Before you post - READ THE RULES AGAIN !

If you find an item that one of the members is looking for: either PM a local MOD (getsum111 or Buddy Palumbo) and ask them to add the link or information to the original post OR PM the member and let them know that you found what they are looking for. Let's keep the classified ads clean and uncluttered please. TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
OK folks - first off ... RE-READ THE RULES !!

Next - I've initiated a "quarterly-oriented" classifieds system , i.e. a new classifieds thread will be started each calendar quarter to keep the local classifieds clean & updated . It should work out nicely .

Sorry to anyone who has recently posted an ad in the other classifieds thread , but you'll have to re-enter it here . I'm having timeline/chronological issues moving them :mad: . Take the 2 minutes & re-post 'em here .
Thanks !

00 SVTC Wheels with tires for sale

If anyone is looking for a set of SVT Contour wheels with tires please PM me. I'm using SVT focus wheels now and won't be needing the old 16's. Wheels are in good shape but of course used and the tires are almost new with I would say about 5K on them. I can send pictures via email. Let me know. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a SVT exhaust for sale with 50k miles on it. It already has the stock bottleneck resonator removed. I replaced it with a Borla so I no longer need this. I was hesitant to replace it b/c it sounded so good. Two people from here have heard it in person (GetSum - Scott, and Giutarman - Ryan) and asked me what kind of exhaust I was running and both commented on how good it sounds.

PM for price - don't want to cut up to ship.

edit: sorry about the price...IIRC the Classified section requires a price. So hard to keep straight :crazy::laugh:

Last edited:
I guess there's a need , so I'm re-posting the rules to our local classifieds . Please read them again .

There are a couple rules that need to be followed - read these rules BEFORE YOU POST :
  • Per forum rules , prices may not be listed ! Please contact the seller for more information .
  • To find out the price , or if you have a question about the item , use PM , email , AIM , or whatever method the seller prefers in their ad . NO REPLIES TO AN AD IN THIS THREAD , PLEASE !
  • Please contact either myself (Buddy Palumbo) , or Getsum111 (your local moderators) to remove or edit your post. They will be cleared periodically to keep the thread bearable.
  • Keep your ads simple & to the point , and DO NOT change the subject line .
Before you post - READ THE RULES AGAIN !

Last edited:
Up for sale is a laptop I got about 3 months back on a very good deal from a friend of mine who bought it to replace his desktop, then got sick and had to get money to pay doctors bills. Having no insurance from being between jobs sucks like that. With that being said, this machine is perfect. There is nothing wrong with it, I just need the money for a street bike now that its warm.

If you are looking to replace your desktop with something that has some hardcore horsepower and is mobile (7lbs)... look no further.

Its an HP 17" widescreen with a high gloss screen that does 1680x1050 resolution.

It has a core2duo t7400 processor @ 2167mhz.

It has a Quadro NV510m graphics card (xp recognizes it as a geforce 7950gtx).

It has 4096 megs of ram (4gb) or DDR2-667mhz.

It has a 100gb harddrive.

It has a Dual-Layer DVD burner.

It has a fingerprinter reader.

It has 4 USB ports, S-Video out, VGA out.

It has wireless B and G with a gigabit wired network card.

I've lugged it around to quite a few places and played World of warcraft at some pretty decent settings.

Comes with a fresh install of windows xp Professional and the dvd watching software that ships with the system. Also throwing in a laptop bag that holds this sucker and a USB wired microsoft mouse.

Looking for *EDIT* OBO. Will trade this + $$ for a sports bike of @ 600cc. Let me know.

FS: 1998 T-Red SVT 126,xxx miles

Car is MINT, excellent condition

Totally stock, besides resonator delete.

Interior is perfect

Engine started a slight tap that i noticed after changing the starter so i stopped driving it assuming it was a bearing

Need to sell so i have a daily driver for work
PM or AIM for any questions

FS: 1999 black svt, being parted out only things gone are exhaust and wheels
Anything needed let me know body is in good shape

FS - Fully loaded! 1999 Chrysler Sebring Jxi convertible! v6!

Adult owned and well maintained. Car included power locks, power windows, power leather seats, power mirrors, tilt wheel, premium sound system, key-less entry, alarm system, powerful v6, premium wheels, cold a/c and hot heater, recent tune-up, automatic. Has a few scrapes and scratches over the years but no dents.

This is an amazing car that is fast and turns heads down the shore. It is just as fun to drive as it looks. It has about 120,000 miles highway miles on it but drives just as good as the day I purchased it. Only selling the car because I don't need two cars. Will sell for cash or trade for a Black 2000 SVT Contour. KBB rates the car at $5,500. PM me for my lowered price.

Pictures: http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/4430/52895961uo0.png

Looking for SVT sideskirts and Jackpoint covers preferrably around the binghamton area don't really want to have them shipped to me because it costs alot to ship but if need be then ok.PM me with a price i only need one but if your selling a set i'll take both.Need to have jackpoint covers with them.

FOR SALE:

98+ right rear tail light: Sold
A set of Red Ford Racing wires with approx. 50,000 on them: SOLD
Cigarette lighter: SOLD
Overhead light: SOLD
Moon roof trim molding: SOLD

Indiglo gauge Cluster: FOR SALE
Indiglo HVAC: FOR SALE

98+ left rear tail light:
lefttaillight.jpg

Headlight switch:
headlightswtich.jpg

Power seat hook up (for those that are doing a swap and don't have this connector):
powerseatswitch.jpg

Last edited:
FOR SALE:

IMRC Cover:
IMRCcover-1.jpg

(Sorry that it's dirty. I have TONS of parts here and haven't cleaned them up yet.)

Door Moldings:Sale Pending
Copyofassorteddoormoldings.jpg

(I have molding for all four doors and the trunk)

Power Mirror Switch:
powermirrorswitch.jpg

Rear Deck:
reardeck-1.jpg

Last edited:
FOR SALE:

Seat Belts: (All of them)
seatbelt1.jpg

seatbelt.jpg

rearseatbeltparts.jpg

MAF:
MAF.jpg

LIM: SOLD

Fuel Rail for 99 SVT (#609) - NO INJECTORS- Just the fuel rail

Pre-98 Sail Panels:
pre-98sailpanels-1.jpg

Last edited:
FOR SALE:

I also have a set (right and left side) pre 98 tail lights. I don't have pictures yet but will get them if you ask me.

No pictures yet but I do have a PASSENGER side front seat and the top and bottom of the rear seat along with the rear side bolsters.
(I'm not shipping these so don't ask!)

UIM:
UIM.jpg

(Throttle Body & bracket are SOLD)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back