• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

aj's new lights

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

Last edited:
Even though you did a great job.

Its not my cup of tea i guess. I really liked it when it was black inside. It was seeing his car with the headlighsts black that made me want to paint mine.

The ideal sounds good, but I need to know what color red was used. It just seems that a good color match would be best. It could just be the camera, but when I see them I get a mental pic of Jolly Rancher candy
:drool:

The T-red is a hard color to match, even with the match paint. On some surfaces it just comes out different.

The ideal sounds good, but I need to know what color red was used. It just seems that a good color match would be best. It could just be the camera, but when I see them I get a mental pic of Jolly Rancher candy
:drool:

The T-red is a hard color to match, even with the match paint. On some surfaces it just comes out different.

it was t-red paint, duplicolor right from Murrays, 8 coats of it too, with a coat of clearcoat.

the color looks like a perfect match and in person the red lights look awsome, i really like em alot
IMG_0715.jpg

who else can hightower, i really don't wanna ask bagged looks like he's already busy with a million lights. btw looks really good bagged.

Back