• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

aj's new lights

it was wicked humid/rainy out last night, so they inside of the lights got a lot of moisture inside of them, but this morning they were nearly all cleared out, plus since bagged used tape to keep the lights closed while we sealed them there was tape goop all over the lenses after the RTV had set, so I had to re-wetsand the lenses (couldnt find any goo gone), and because we were in a rush, I didnt properly polish them, so they look a little foggy right now, but I plan to fix them up tonight

ooooo. fire scott. he didnt seal your headlights well:laugh:

we should have put the bulbs in before we went outside it was so humid last night, but you should be good after they clear up. it doesnt look like any more moisture got in since we first took them outside:cool:
IMG_0704.jpg

t red lights look awsome:cool:

ooooo. fire scott. he didnt seal your headlights well:laugh:

the lights had moisture as soon as we walked outside with them . it was 100 percent humidity then it rained all night and he didnt get any more moisture, i think it will be ok

ahhh now i see why you haven't called me over to work this week yet. alias kept you busy. They look alright, something just bothers me about it though. :shrug:

still, nice work :cool:

well seeing as your still a skinny white boy, im not really scared. :laugh:

scot did my head lights to and they look amazing too :cool:, the moisture will go away.

And reebs just remember big things come in small packages ;)

Back