• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Trapps

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
DSC_5384s.jpg

DSC_5364s.jpg

DSC_6878.jpg

DSC_6880.jpg

Holy mother of God!!!!!!!!
http://www.wtfhost.com//files/12/Porsche/DSC_5364s.jpg

Simply amazing, wow... Just wow.

Love Porsche. I know the wing is highly functional, but I dont really dig it.

That guy definately has some fabrication skills, and buckets of cash.

As cool as the car is, I don't see the logic behind it; it doesn't appear to be legal for any particular racing series; and still has the power window switches.
I guess it would make a heck of an open track toy.

As cool as the car is, I don't see the logic behind it; it doesn't appear to be legal for any particular racing series; and still has the power window switches.
I guess it would make a heck of an open track toy.

Ha! I guess pointlessness is the point.

I recently read an article (Hot Rod Magazine) about a 69 Camaro--guts replaced with a full tube-frame, custom suspension, Big-arse wing--guy's whole point was to prove that an old Camaro could "handle." Well, he proved that a custom-built tube-framed racer could handle, even if it looked like an old Camaro. Nothing but a track-day whore, too, since it's illegal for any known racing class.

Amazing. The only thing I am not feeling is the side mirrors. Never been a big fan of the fender mounted units.

That thing is popping up all over the place...and it makes me pop up every time I see it....my god how loud is it....I must hear this dual rotary muffler set-up with dual VTA TIAL's....

Specs! I need specs!

~2700 Lbs. Wet.
440 WHP @ 0.5 BAR (see dyno link above)
It started life as a NA '96 993 Carrera.
Speculation is over 600HP @ 0.8 BAR!
Giant wing & blade for track events; smooth, no wing carbon tail for 'around town' driving.

Back