• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Major Difference between Contour.org and Fordcontour.org?

m4gician

Hard-core CEG'er
What's the difference, I mean forum layouts are different, but a lot of you guys post there, and vice-versa. I just discovered it today by accidently typing contour.org into google. Is there a reason they're seperate? Why can't they just combine into one easy to use site for everyone?

Fordcontour.org came about due to a flame war that was waged several years ago. The details are not important. Setting personalities aside there is good tech on both sites. If you hang around long enough you will see the difference for yourself.

fordcontour.org doesnt have nearly as many people freaquenting the boards as contour.org does...

both have good info but like maddmike said...it was formed due to a flame war...kinda like contour2.org :shrug:

I check it out every once in a while.... but mostly go there just to play the arcade when I'm bored.

As stated above.. hang out at either FCO or C2 and you will realize the difference between CEG and those on your own.

Back