• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My new project.

Little update for those interested a few work in progress pics.
100_2720.jpg

100_2722.jpg

100_2919.jpg

100_2921.jpg

Yes I know the fender is dirty this pic shows how close It is to perfect without any adjustment to the fender. I just placed it on & snugged the bolts I'll fine tune it this weekend probably.
100_2929.jpg

100_2930.jpg

100_2933.jpg

I actually pulled the fender out of my scrap pile. its the last t-red one I had & it had the bumper bolt clips pulled out of it but I patched that I think.

Nice project, OB! I can give it a home. ;)
Dust off that wallet!

The silver frost is my brothers car. I/we am/are doing a 3L as well as replacing all of the wiring harnesses for various electrical gremlins!

100_2977.jpg

100_2976.jpg

100_2973.jpg

100_2972.jpg

The fender had some black overspray on it, I'll get it taken care of soon. This car hasn't been washed properly but it looks ok. I haven't put the jackpoint covers in yet, but I'm only missing one. The hood is slightly popped in the pics & I had a screwdriver in there b/c I stole the headlights & grill from the SE.

Thanks guys & It was fast b/c I needed it going & I've got all of these people wanting me to do work for them!!!!!
I'm falling in love with this thing already, to bad it is already sold. I'm going to hate to see this one go!

Thanks guys & It was fast b/c I needed it going & I've got all of these people wanting me to do work for them!!!!!
I'm falling in love with this thing already, to bad it is already sold. I'm going to hate to see this one go!
Already sold?!!?? I thought you were keeping it for a DD???

Already sold?!!?? I thought you were keeping it for a DD???
I've already told the guy that he will have 2 wait until I get my DD ready which will be after I finish my bro's car do SSwolfe's, Ryan's, & your car, He's supposed to be bringing me the cash to hold it tomorrow.

I've already told the guy that he will have 2 wait until I get my DD ready which will be after I finish my bro's car do SSwolfe's, Ryan's, & your car, He's supposed to be bringing me the cash to hold it tomorrow.
Damn if I had known you were thinking of selling!:mad:

I wasn't its my Brother in law & he is in a tight spot, divorce old lady took him to the cleaner. I hate to sell it really i do but this is the only in law i have that I like, & he is good people.

To follow on the same thread, this is what i just picked up the other day. Don't know what the previous owner did to this car but i will bring her back!(Especially the horrible flames on the side) Engine is great but is stuck in a gear so don't know if its trans, cables, or clutch.
Anyone in need of a slightly used bumper with a few nicks? jk I need a new bumper!
DSCN0348.jpg

Seriously, how much you want for that bumper? I need a busted up SVT bumper and thast is EXACTLY what I am looking for. If you want to cut it up to ship it, I don't need the piece in the middle between the two tailpipes.

Back