• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My new project.

OB1

Hard-core CEG'er
I've got my work cut out for me but it runs great. I've got to thank Mike(Jolly28xx) for giving me a heads up about it.

100_2330.jpg

100_2331.jpg

100_2332.jpg

100_2334.jpg

100_2335.jpg

100_2336.jpg

Yards getting a little full! For the record I think this will be left bone stock & used for DD duties. 98 CSVT #1825

Nice to see she's getting a second chance!

You definitely do have your work cut out for you though! Keep us updated with pics as the project comes along!

I'm getting jealous of you guys with multiple SVT's... I may need to find another one to save so I can have another one... :D

I'm looking though... ;)

yeah i feel you can actually get it back on the road alot quicker than i can. when you get done, let me know. or if you need help.

To follow on the same thread, this is what i just picked up the other day. Don't know what the previous owner did to this car but i will bring her back!(Especially the horrible flames on the side) Engine is great but is stuck in a gear so don't know if its trans, cables, or clutch.
Anyone in need of a slightly used bumper with a few nicks? jk I need a new bumper!
DSCN0351.jpg

DSCN0350.jpg

DSCN0348.jpg

DSCN0360.jpg

I believe the guy said he hit a parked car by accident. He picked up a pristine black EO to replace this one, he is hooked like most of us. I invited him to join the club so maybe he will.

Back