• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

**OFFICIAL** FL MEET APR 19

fordman302

Hard-core CEG'er
If your name is not on the list add it..
So far a few of us will be at my house friday night and saturday working on our cars everyone is welcome to come by and learn alittle if they have never seen or done a clutch/flywheel swap..

I still have not been in touch with kyle about the change of plans but im sure he wont mind he is always down to work on the cars..
We will be at kyles house saturday night after the car show and will hang out drink alittle ( If your staying ) get the bond fire going etc..

1.Fordman302
2.svttour
3.Adam3.0val
4.Pienstars
5.KerryKool
6.Brent372 / SVTFLEA

This is the April 19 - 21 meet, right?
Do I understand it's become a mobile meet: Friday night/Saturday day at Joe's, then Saturday night at a car show (where?) and Kyle's?

Someone please give some more details!

Thats correct Marge. Mod meed :) installing my stage 3+ clutch and chamber kit.

Thats correct Marge. Mod meed :) installing my stage 3+ clutch and chamber kit.

I hope you are not installing that camber kit with Koni struts. It fits poorly with Koni's, because of all the extra portion of the threaded top that is used for adjusting the strut gets in the way.

I hope you are not installing that camber kit with Koni struts. It fits poorly with Koni's, because of all the extra portion of the threaded top that is used for adjusting the strut gets in the way.

BAT struts

I have a camber kit with my koni sport kit, and it fits fine, works very well!

We got a little over a week left and only a few people heading out? We can do better than that!

Oh and is this just the weekend or is it including monday(21st) or friday(18th)? I work on mondays, so I probably won't stay.

I'm with Kerry - confused!!

Someone please give a detailed schedule. What are the times for being at Joe's, for traveling to the car show, for being at Kyle's? Are we going out to dinner on Saturday? What??? When??? :confused:

Ok Saturday Me and Sam will continue his Trans swap early in the morning everyone is welcome to come over at like 9-10ish PM me for my adress and phone number..Saturday night we will be attending a local car show and then going to kyles house that night to start the bond fire..I will have homemade Lasagna here saturday but as for dinner not sure..Theres a few good local places to eat everyone is welcome to go out but me and sam will be working till the car is done hopefully before the carshow saturday night.

Bad news, just realized it's one of my friends 30th birthday Saturday night that I have to attend. Damn, I was really looking forward to this meet but I'll have to wait for the next one.

Randy i called you Yesterday ( Monday ) hope you can make it..

I got your message. Thanks for the call. I haven't been able to get back to you, because I was on vacation and just got back to work today. With all the catching up I have been doing it looks like I might be able to make it to the meet, but not till late afternoon/early evening. I have some work I may need to do in Tampa till about 4pm.

I got your message. Thanks for the call. I haven't been able to get back to you, because I was on vacation and just got back to work today. With all the catching up I have been doing it looks like I might be able to make it to the meet, but not till late afternoon/early evening. I have some work I may need to do in Tampa till about 4pm.

Thats fine we will be working on Sams car most of the time anyways.

I have to drop my fiancee off at her college campus and Ill be driving down at 7am and staying till 6ish. Since I have to drive up to jacksonville to take engagement photos on sunday!:crazy:

Back