• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A little stereo install today

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know, if i had known that saleen was willing to negotiate on the car i would have been all over it.

it wasn't worth 20k, but damn i would love to own that car!

only thing now is people are gonna be posting all over about some guy who riced out his contour with saleen stuff!! lol!

can anyone post pics of the gauges at night all lit up??

you know, if i had known that saleen was willing to negotiate on the car i would have been all over it.

it wasn't worth 20k, but damn i would love to own that car!

only thing now is people are gonna be posting all over about some guy who riced out his contour with saleen stuff!! lol!

can anyone post pics of the gauges at night all lit up??

for some reason the gauges are to die for.

On the rear spoiler, Saleen did add extra supports as the ones on the bottom are CF and the ones on the top are fiberglass. It's going in next week to fix up the little cosmetic issues and I haven't yet made a final decision on the engine but I will definitely be looking for help from Todd. We may run it up to Terry's place one of these nice days so he can take a look at it too.

Congrats on the one and only SALEEN SVT!!

Regarding the supposed "road worthiness" I was emailing the guys at Saleen a while back about it and IIRC they told me that the reason they noted "off-road use only" was because they never had it inspected for registration to drive on public roads.

Good to see that someone did more digging than me and got that gem out on the road. :cool:

Regarding the motor...If it were up to me, I'd try to SC it again, and this time, do it RIGHT. But that's just me. It's definitely one of a kind either way.

Congrats again.

On the rear spoiler, Saleen did add extra supports as the ones on the bottom are CF and the ones on the top are fiberglass. It's going in next week to fix up the little cosmetic issues and I haven't yet made a final decision on the engine but I will definitely be looking for help from Todd. We may run it up to Terry's place one of these nice days so he can take a look at it too.

Dont let him drive it! I can hear him crunching the gears now:help:

Go ahead and bash me, I don't like it though. Spoiler/exhaust/body kit definitely ain't my cup of tea...

....It's not like the car doesn't exist anymore... Sorry that I had never seen the post before
Really, i'm sorry Todras. Can you ever forgive me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back