• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rawburt Finally got new headlights!!!!

Good luck with the Audi. I had a great time with my ex-wife's Golf. 92k on the clock when I traded it in, all it ever needed was a new MAF at 55k. :cool:

Aside from the 94/95 Cobra, you bought the least valuable year, with the least HP of the 96-98 Cobras, and with the most hideous paint scheme. I won't even go into detail on the interior of those Cobras. And you have the nerve to talk trash to someone buying an Audi TT as a daily driver? :help:

Mark

Least Valuable year? Least Horsepower? Hows that exactly? And while some of you may dislike the paint, i still havent met one person that dosent appreciate and like it.

But at the end of the day i drive a Mustang cobra and not an Audi TT. I think it speaks for itself.

Least Valuable year? Least Horsepower? Hows that exactly? And while some of you may dislike the paint, i still havent met one person that dosent appreciate and like it.

But at the end of the day i drive a Mustang cobra and not an Audi TT. I think it speaks for itself.

hey tourige. it seems like just about each week you have to defend the fact that you drive your cobra. if i were you, i'd stop saying anything about it, maybe the jesting MIGHT;) stop. just a thought...

How so? Because 93 Cobras are still going for more than your 96 is. There's nothing special about the 96 Cobras that people are buying them up before the 97's and 98's. The 96 Cobra had the least HP in that model, with the restrictive exhaust that came on it from Ford. Yes, they corrected the problem, later on down the road.

And yes, you drive a Mustang Cobra. You've mentioned that 857 times on these boards, and we still think you're a friggin' tool. Rawburt atleast acknowledged that he was a punk in his opening months on CEG, and has turned around to be someone that people like around here. 96 Cobras are a dime a dozen, atleast you don't see 14 Audi TT's on your lunch break.

Mark

Tourige, its a DD man! I dont really care... Drop the **** with your, OMG my mustang is the best thing ever!!!!! In my eyes its junk, just like any other base model v6 stang out there...

Tourige, its a DD man! I dont really care... Drop the **** with your, OMG my mustang is the best thing ever!!!!! In my eyes its junk, just like any other base model v6 stang out there...

I didnt say my car was the greatest.

I just said buying the base model Audi TT was a bad idea.

And that it's a girls car.

in tourige's defense of his purple car...the mystic paint is the most desireable color on any of the cobra's:shrug:

I have a chic car too, but can't hear too many CSVT owners saying anything...too far back to hear them, try using a bullhorn guys:laugh:

I have a chic car too, but can't hear too many CSVT owners saying anything...too far back to hear them, try using a bullhorn guys:laugh:

A girl car yes, but a friend just had a regular cooper and that was a blast to drive and motor around in, I can only imagine the S is that much better.

Back