• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone for a road trip to Detroit?

keithr

Veteran CEG'er
Im thinkin of getting Scoot, "Bagged" to do an engine swap for me but the doner car doesn't run, it needs to be towed.

Anyone wanna help out if you gotta truck. The car is currently in London, ON, so not that far from the border, maybe an hour, it wont be coming back so no need to worry about that. Obviously I will throw some gas money in for ya and maybe hook you up with some parts you may need for your tour.

Let me know asap, gotta make arrangements.
Thanks,
Keith

IMG_0556-1.jpg

they will be waiting at the door for you LOL

depending on when you come down it might be the first swap at my new house:cool:

Last edited:
Just an FYI when my trans went I wanted to cross over to detroit to put in the new unit, when I called US Customs, if the vehicle doesn't arrive into the USA under it's own power you must put up a bond for the vehicle to make sure you don't sell it etc..

Don't know if you;re still going or not, but it's looking like I can't right now. I'll be at school all weekend doing my final project/exam. Hope everything goes smooth though, and keep your eye out for stuff :cool: - If Scott has a set of SVT fogs+brackets then pick them up and I'll pay you? Let me know.

Sean

3L Swap

3L Swap

Turns out scotts busy this weekened, next saturday will be the scheduled transplant day for the 3L, Sean, if you wanna come the offer is still open. By the way, the bumper will be good to go today, give me a shout, cheers. Keith

Just an FYI when my trans went I wanted to cross over to detroit to put in the new unit, when I called US Customs, if the vehicle doesn't arrive into the USA under it's own power you must put up a bond for the vehicle to make sure you don't sell it etc..

Well a friend of mine just picked up a car in London and took it back to Detroit on a trailer. He's fixing it for his GF who lives up here. She was with him and they didn't even get pulled over. Drove right through in 2 minutes. :shrug:

Who's comin with me?

Who's comin with me?

What?

Man, they tossed my trunk last time I went over, let alone brining a car across, o well, hopefully its an easy cross this time.

Keith

Sean, you comin this weekened?

What, No One Comin!!! Bagged!

What, No One Comin!!! Bagged!

What,
No one wanna come, its like a canday store at scotts! If he ever answer my PM's! :laugh:

Back