• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

next car pics

ronssvt

Hard-core CEG'er
just getting an idea of what cars you guys and gals like thats new right now or will be comming out soon. not cars that you want but can't afford, strictly cars that you are seriously contemplating to buy one.

I'll start first with this!

http://www.edmunds.com/bmw/1series/2008/index.htmlhttp://www.autosite.com/content/shared/articles/templates/index.cfm/article_id_int/2565

of course I would have to go with the twin turbo version, im sure in a couple years they will be here in the states :laugh:

I sure wouldn't mind having one of these in a few years.

mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-x-prototype.jpg

well I'll go with the "I contemplated it and then purchased it" :)
I'd been eyeing this car for a year and loved the 2008 redesign.
Crappy overcast winter pic, will have better ones in springtime.

DSC02073Medium.jpg

Last edited:
A porsche 911 turbo is next on my list. Maybe a Z06. I defenitely want my next car to be a true sports car instead of a fast four door. I can do that once my wife gets a more practical car. She'll probably get an SUV when we get rid of her turbo beetle. It would be stupid to have a two door sports car and two door small four seater as our only cars.

911turbo.jpg

Corvette-C6-Z06-027.jpg

I tell myself that as soon as the Mystique has something go wrong that requires $1000+ i'm getting rid of it. I'm hoping that the next car will be one of the following.

mazda6_2006.jpg

Mazda 6, V6 MTX

Or

mazda-rx8-exterior.jpg

Mazda RX8, the more I see how cheap they are used, the more I want

:laugh:
Was at the gas station the other day and heard a weird exhaust note.. look over and this thing was sitting at a red light.. turns left, and disappears! my GOD! :cool:

My next car will probably be an STi or somethin.. but I don't know. Will probably have the SVT through college unless I hop on a nice internship

CSVT.

Also, I may purchase a little project this summer
1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z. Needs a little TLC, but black on black with that 2.2L Turbo=buttsecks:drool:

Back