• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just took some pics of my car

mdot_beatz

CEG'er
Whats up guys heres some pics of my car, I just bought in Feb 08
Let me know what you guys think of it. It's real dirty I need to clean it up real bad!!!!:shrug:
S7300174.jpg

S7300172.jpg

S7300171.jpg

S7300173.jpg

Last edited:
agreed. lowering would make the rim's look better too. man the sf/on black rim's has totally grown on me:drool:

I personally can't stand black wheels so I'm not feeling it. Very few cars can use black wheels and still look good.

Most of the time black wheels just make the car look dull and "dirty". It cheaps down the look of the car.

I was wondering if the black rims looked weird, But then again they look cool with the tints and I plan to hightower soon. If I take the black rims off I might not do the hightower. but more people say they like the black rims so I might keep them on.

I like the color of the wheels just not the style of them, otherwise sweet ride where did you pick it up?

I bought it in Brownstowns town. I might end up selling those rims if I find some other ones I like more.

Nice car. I'd go for the paintless dent removal on the driver's side fender, before doing anything else. When the weather warms up, take those wheels off and clean and paint all of the rusted pieces. They stand out right now, but would look awesome with everything back to black, and the calipers painted(red maybe?). Keep it clean! :cool:

Mark

Back