• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What next???

getsum111

Yes I am a Pirate, 200 years too late.
OK, all, sorry I've been offline all weekend. Just gotta vent a bit. Now I'm not generally given to whining, moping, or pouting. But I'm gonna vent about my luck.

As some of you know, and others may not, I have some health issues, namely diabetes, and a broken vertabre that has since been fixed very well by my team of doctors.:laugh:

Well, this winter, when I run outside, two fingers have been turning white, after only about 2 minutes outdoors. I got paranoid about my circulation, but the doc says it's soemthing called Reynold's Syndrome, and the perscription is to wear gloves when it's cold???:crazy: :rolleyes:

Ok, fine, I can live with this, too, right. So I come down with a cold, like everyone else of late, but can't shake it. 2 weeks of feeling like poo, so I finally break down and go see the Doc again. Sinus infection, bronchitus. Hmmm,....glad I quit smoking, lotta good that did me. :rolleyes: They take a chest X-ray, just to check. So I get a call today, Doc says, "Hey, I know why you've been feeling so run down, you have Pneumonia in your left lung." :blackeye:

So know I'm not allowed to do Kung Fu, can't work on the car in the garage, and just got a CEL!!!:mad: Oh well, guess I'll just sit here and surf CEG. Thanks for letting me vent, all.

Having pneumonia does suck! Get lots of rest, drink plenty of fluids (no rum ;) ) and feel better!

The CEL will wait. Kung Fu, that's a tough one. :( You'll be back up and kicking ass before ya know it. ;)

Take it easy and feel better!

Man that stinks!
At least they caught it before you got any worse, I guess.

Try to relax and enjoy the best part of being sick - having other people wait on you. ;)
Get well soon!

Try to relax and enjoy the best part of being sick - having other people wait on you. ;)

You've never met my wife, have you? ;) :laugh:

Did you happen to scan that CEL yet to see what it is?

Yeah, it was 0136, I think I got some water in my MIL eliminator. The guy at autozone tried to sell me a new O2 sensor. :laugh: Once I feel better, I'll climb under an check it out.

Thanks for all the good wishes guys, you're all swell. :laugh:

FYI,
Me and another NE-CEG'r have Reynold's Syndrome as well. I'll let them chime in if they want to. I went to euro-disney a few years back and it was misty and mid 60's and i was wearing shorts and a tshirt. my whole arms and hands were purple with blue and green splotches. my feet turn white if its real cold out. Wear lots of thin layers.

It affects ME in two fingers too ...
flipa.gif

Scott hope your feeling better. Rest up cause I'll be back in Pittsburgh soon so we'll have lots of meets/catching up to do.

It affects ME in two fingers too ...
flipa.gif

maybe it's from doing the shocker too much :shrug:

Ok these two both made me feel better!! :laugh: :laugh:

Rob, when do you two "officially get back?", we'll have to have a "Welcome back to the cool side" meet! :laugh:

Just kidding, to all my homies from the "East side!!" ;)

I can think of a way for you to warm those two fingers up. You might want to ask your wife for permission first...:laugh:

When it rains it pours.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck Scott.

P.S. so you're going to Carlisle this year???

Back