• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Thank you CEG

SilverBullittSVTC

New CEG'er
This is my first post on the CEG forums but I just wanted to thank CEG because if it wasn't for this site I wouldn't have found my car. I bought a 99 SVTc through the classifieds on the main site.

Welcome :) . Engine oil half quart above max line (oil starvation issues on long sweeping right hand turns) and coolant half inch above max line (coolant light on for no apparent reasons).

Welcome! :)
Yeah, who's SVT did you buy? Inquiring minds want to know. ;)
Lets see some picts.

pics of the new ride

pics of the new ride

It was purchased from CEG member Parmgeddon.

IMG_5003.jpg

IMG_5004.jpg

IMG_5006-1.jpg

IMG_5008.jpg

Also, LUCA, I was checkin out pictures of your car and was wondering where the SVT build number plate is located? I've checked everywhere on my car that I could think of.
fvjo814mng

Last edited:
It was purchased from CEG member Parmgeddon.

Also, LUCA, I was checkin out pictures of your car and was wondering where the SVT build number plate is located? I've checked everywhere on my car that I could think
of.

Nice. :)

The build number plate that I have was from a group buy. Keep a look out in the group buy forum, maybe there will be another one soon.

If you wanna check out other peoples rides, you should check out the calendar pics thread in the Pics/Videos..

Back