• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Southwestern Ontario Meet

I want hoodies!! A C.E.G. hoodie would be :drool: - black hoodie with white C.E.G. logo/text and maybe the site url underneath would be amazing!

Hey guys

Hey guys

Hey guys, so May 10 th it is? Just wanna confirm before its to late to make all these shirts, and yes, maybe a hoodie for shawn. Holla back! And our Hamilton roads arn't that bad, not like d-town!

Hey guys, so May 10 th it is? Just wanna confirm before its to late to make all these shirts, and yes, maybe a hoodie for shawn. Holla back! And our Hamilton roads arn't that bad, not like d-town!

May 10th sounds good., and our roads arent THAT bad! :laugh:

May 10th sounds good., and our roads arent THAT bad! :laugh:

dam near close enough guys. but I will come anyhow. just will be driving slow LOL

I probably won't have the SVT anymore by the time of the meet, but I can bring the M5 and say hi if thats okay?

Yeah man no worries, its just a meet for us local Contour enthusiast's, and you;re still welcome to come even though you might have sold your SVT by that date.. I look forward to meeting everyone!

- Sean

Whhhhhhhhhhhaaaat? :confused:
I'll drive ya Aaron, whats up with your ride?
Keith

Surgery on my arm, will be in a cast. No driving for 6weeks to 3months. SO basically my SVT will just be sitting here. I have one more week of driving before surgery haha.

Aaron

Surgery on my arm, will be in a cast. No driving for 6weeks to 3months. SO basically my SVT will just be sitting here. I have one more week of driving before surgery haha.

Aaron

I'll drive it while you cant. :D BUT don't blame me if some things went missing when you got it back :ponder:

Haha

- Sean

Well I guess I could hold on to it for ya, if I must! Im gonna need a ride for the next week well bagged has my car. :laugh:

Back