• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Southwestern Ontario Meet

I was thinking.. If Hamilton is central for everyone.. Why not just meet at Limeridge Mall or Boston Pizza? BP has team pitchers of beer, and the mall has a huge parking lot (obviously) so we shouldn't interrupt their business. And if anyone is up to sticking around and going to a bar/rippers/home they have that choice for the evening?

Mike

I was thinking.. If Hamilton is central for everyone.. Why not just meet at Limeridge Mall or Boston Pizza? BP has team pitchers of beer, and the mall has a huge parking lot (obviously) so we shouldn't interrupt their business. And if anyone is up to sticking around and going to a bar/rippers/home they have that choice for the evening?

Mike

BP Sounds like a good start off. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Aaron

Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza

Hey guys,

I think boston pizza is a great idea and if anyone wants to head out after, they can. What about Boston Pizza on Upper James, there's that huge parking lot across the street (fortinos) or behind BP is the future shop parking lot?
How about dates? Anyone got one in mind?

Cheers,
Keith

Any Boston Pizza in the Hammer sounds good to me.

I can't do next weekend (Apr 11/12th) or the first weekend in May (2/3rd), other than that I'm clear.

I am in to represent the non SVT contours from the K/W area. If shirts are getting made, try to copy the "Fast and Furious" image but with "Ford and Delirious".... hehehehe

I am in to represent the non SVT contours from the K/W area. If shirts are getting made, try to copy the "Fast and Furious" image but with "Ford and Delirious".... hehehehe

haha, that would be funny. Im with ya though on representing non-SVTs, but hey, its still a Tour' so no worries right :D

Date!

Date!

Ok boys,
Im assuming where all good for the Boston Pizza Show and shine thing, locations is all good for everyone? Next issue is the date, Im thinkin May, mostly because Im turnin the big 30. But seriously, how does something mid May sound. Let me know what you guys think.

I also need a count on people so I can figure out how many t-shirts to get mafe. All Im askin for is maybe a free beer or 2 for the shirt, wait, maybe 3.

Holla Back.
Keith

please not hamalton. my 19's will kill me :( um wait...i mean i may kill my 19's or my mirko.....dam that town and their Michigan like roads

Last edited:
Back