• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Southwestern Ontario Meet

1. Sean
2. Keith
3. Johnny
4. Maverickflyer
5. SVT Snob
6. Alex894
7. Surreal SVT
8. RdKill
9. ?
10. ?

Again, really depends on date and when I can get the 'tour brake lines fixed.

We should get strippers! :shocked: haha j/k

...but seriously though, we should get strippers.

Ok, looks like the meet is movin to the rippers.

Ok, looks like the meet is movin to the rippers.

Hey,
Good its gettin up there. Ok seriously, if you guys dont want to get drunk and check out each others ride, then lets all meet at a peeler club? Its still a meet, lap dances all around boys. Keep the list goin.
Keith

1. Sean
2. Keith
3. Johnny
4. Maverickflyer
5. SVT Snob
6. Alex894
7. Surreal SVT
8. RdKill
9. J4nny
10. Tomato

Yeah, also another idea for the local guys around Hamilton/Burlington, we can always meet and head out to the Mapleview mall car show on Wednesdays, we dont necessarily have to enter into the car show area but we could all park together near it or something? Unless everyone would want to all park inside the tape as a little Ford Contour group..Just another idea lol

Just an update to the list so there's no confusion (I put down Johnny in the 3rd spot when my screen name is actually "Jo4nny")

1. Sean
2. Keith
3. Jo4nny
4. Maverickflyer
5. SVT Snob
6. Alex894
7. Surreal SVT
8. RdKill
9. Tomato
10. ?

The rippers would be nice, but then again who wants to spend $12/beer when we can grab 48 beers for the price of 4 ripper beers?

I'm down with the Mapleview mall thing on a Wed night, but would prefer to pound some brews on a weekend :shrug:

You might consider posting in the EGL. I've driven through 401 traffic from Detroit for less than a car meet before. Some of these guys drove to Cincinatti once for lunch and to look at some goofy planes...All in the name of Contours.

Bring 'em all

Bring 'em all

Bring 'em all,

Still trying to line up a place to meet, any suggestions welcome, strip club seems to be very popular, but not everyone might want to go, we can go later (for those who want to).

Lets keep this list going, thanks.
Keith

Amazing how this started as a small, local area meet for us Hamilton/ surrounding area guys, and now its all the way into the EGL. !!:crazy:!!

hey Keith, did you say you could get custom contour/CEG shirts made for some of us? That would be :crazy::drool:

-Sean

give it time, it's gonna grow big...... I'm thinking late April or May, as the weather warms up

hey Keith, did you say you could get custom contour/CEG shirts made for some of us? That would be :crazy::drool:
I'll take one, if it comes with a sexy lady wearing it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ....... I'll take the lady too

Last edited:
SVT T's

SVT T's

Shirts are 100% go! Gonna post some pics tonight of them, maybe even a group buy. Just gotta work out prices.
Keith

This is going to end up being a total gong show, I can just see it :laugh:

Count me in on a shirt, too. Should we name this meet? Something kinda tacky but awesome at the same time...like "The Chronicles of Sarnia" if we go to Sarnia (we shouldn't go to Sarnia, but you get what I mean)

Mystourougar Meet? No. No that is lame.

I need to wake up fully before posting :dizzy:

I'm in for a shirt too. Warmer weather means rims, shineyness, and spring mods. Late April-early May is ideal I think.

Mike

Back