• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT badges

saintz

CEG'er
Has anyone got a couple of spare SVT Boot badges they dont want that they can send to England?

Sorry cheeky to ask I know :nonono:

Maybe we could do a swap for some Mondeo badges.

Last edited:
Has anyone got a couple of spare SVT Boot badges they dont want that they can send to England?

Sorry cheeky to ask I know :nonono:

Maybe we could do a swap for some Mondeo badges.

Pick some up on ebay. I Just got one for 11 dollars brand new:shrug:

Let's keep all pricing/offers to PMs, okay?

good luck with getting your badge, there, saintz! enjoy!

I have few new SVT badges in my posession, if you dont mind waiting a couple months I could bring them with me to Scotland and have you meet up there or I can ship them while I'm there

I have few new SVT badges in my posession, if you dont mind waiting a couple months I could bring them with me to Scotland and have you meet up there or I can ship them while I'm there

That sounds a fantastic Idea, I never know what to say when people make me an offer:shrug:

If you are over in May bank holiday, you may want to look at this event

http://www.fordmondeoownersclub.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=45

If not PM me and I will organise a trip around RAF Coningsby for you and the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight for you :cool:

Well, the earliest I will be over is late June and it will only be for about a week and then I will be over for a couple weeks in August.

Shoot me a PM with your email & address (incase something falls through so I can just ship it over)

Well, the earliest I will be over is late June and it will only be for about a week and then I will be over for a couple weeks in August.

Shoot me a PM with your email & address (incase something falls through so I can just ship it over)

PM, Sent:cool:

Hey World, That is so neat helping out a fellow CEG'r over in England where else do you find this kind of interaction and cooperation.

AF

Hey World, That is so neat helping out a fellow CEG'r over in England where else do you find this kind of interaction and cooperation.

AF

I know of at least a few other CEGers who are considerably more helpful and giving then I. I just happen to travel across the pond and have what he's looking for sitting in my storage unit back home.
-Mark

well on your way back how about grabbing a 95-97 Mondeo power driver seat track and bring it back for me.... :laugh: then I could have a power pass seat...:cool:

Oh ya in pumice leather please...

AF

well on your way back how about grabbing a 95-97 Mondeo power driver seat track and bring it back for me.... :laugh: then I could have a power pass seat...:cool:

Oh ya in pumice leather please...

AF
How about no... I need the space in my luggage for Scotch

Back