• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Long time off the forum

mr_froge

New CEG'er
Well a lot has been going on and I now reside in Patterson.. Great fun driving over Mount Hamiliton to San Jose.. Gee it has been seven monhs since I was here last.. Anything going on in NorCal?

Hehe.. I've finally started reading the forums these past few months after nearly a 3 year hiatus.

I missed you guys and gals. Still no time to pay attention to my car though ARGHH (grad school is busy!).

As soon as finals are over....New tires, possibly shocks/struts and springs, fixin' the sunroof, and COMPLETE detailing job inside and out. Down the road...maybe trubendz exhaust?

Its hard to invest money in a car while in school though. Plus in 4 years I'm almost positive I'll be looking for another car. I still get a HUGE grin everytime I drive my car though...that will never end!

Well I can't do anything before Thanksgiving .. SLK drive (third Saturday of every month).. other stuff. Still need to bed new front brake pads before going any where. If only we could plan ahead about six weeks.. That way I can work it into schedule.

I'll be in the bay the 2nd and the 16th of December so any one of those weekends could work for me. Just need a time and place so I can plan around it.

so it sounds like the weekend of the 16th would be best for everyone? It's out far enough for people to plan for it, and sounds like we would have the biggest turnout.

So what would everyone like to do? there is Go karting at Le Mans Karting in fremont, there is always a cruise up 9, or we could have a meet and greet at a pizza place or something.

Back