• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

not going to SZ? come here...

I will be in attendance.

That logo and page design is f'n tits! You design all that?

BTW -- I want to purchase at least 1 shirt - anything you can do for me in regards to that?

yeah i designed the logo, shirts and site. my friend joe made the site functional. this was one of two concepts i came up with. maybe if we plan it again i can use the other idea next year.

man this is coming up fast! here are the shirts...
picture.JPG

Awesome shirts mikey! I will more than likely making a trip to this event.:cool:

You're such a wanker. What happened to having no money for SZ? W/out you there who is going to whine about not being 'invited' to all of the events? :rolleyes:.

Shirts look titties mikey! I love the skull:drool:

You're such a wanker. What happened to having no money for SZ? W/out you there who is going to whine about not being 'invited' to all of the events? :rolleyes:.

Shirts look titties mikey! I love the skull:drool:
I have no money for SZ....room, gas, food, etc over the whole weekend. This I can drive to and from with a tank of gas, and one meal, maybe two.:laugh:

first fifty with a subaru shootout registration card get a free shootout t-shirt!

Back