• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

today was a black wheel day

bagged

You'll Never Take Me Alive!!
reddireds car
IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

and just finished up mine
IMG_0640.jpg

Last edited:
i'll be doing the same thing to mine in the next few days:laugh:
think they still look best on my tour
723264_114_full.jpg

Last edited:
Black wheels FTW!!!! I just ordered some black wheels for the SVT! Gotta get my car looking half way decent for spring zing!

Looks pretty good, needs closer pics though... Nice job, glad I didn't have to do them!

yeah...i'm just doing a low gloss,or satin look to my rim's...i like to wetsand and polish paint..but i'm not one for having the patients to do little crevice's like that

yeah...i'm just doing a low gloss,or satin look to my rim's...i like to wetsand and polish paint..but i'm not one for having the patients to do little crevice's like that

the black e1s will look great on your car. they looked super good on reebs
i went with a glossy finish because i polished the hell out of the car in the past few days and kinda just wanted the wheels to match

yeah for sure,reeb's car is what swayed my descision. i'd like to see clearer shots of your black car. i dont think i've seen black e1's on a svt. i mean i had them on mine when i did the post98 front end conversion but i dont remember what it looked like...

ill get some clearer pics up tomorrow it started getting dark on me fast.
plus i had my son "helping" me so i spent most of the time cleaning paint up off everything he passed by:crazy:

damnit! now mine aint gonna be very unique when i do mine, i've been meaning to get around to paintin and clearin mine for a few weeks now... *cough* Bobbybooshay/Morbid *cough* get over here and help my lasy ass! :laugh:

Back