• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Back in the family...almost

parkedcar

CEG'er
Just bought this today.
(dont mind the crappy phone pics. I'll take better ones when i get her home monday)
0314081508a.jpg

0314081507a.jpg

Funny thing is i wasn't even looking at SVT's, but the price was too good to pass up.
The guy was asking $5500. I got him down to $5000, then $4500, and showed up to see the car with $4000 cash.
102,000 miles on it, runs great looks great, and the price was great.
I was surprised out how nice the car is in general. heated seats, side airbags. etc. I was pretty impressed.

But most of you wont like what i have in store for this car anyway, but thats too bad. haha

Anyway, just though i'd share.

Not a bad price. Those are fun little cars, my dad has a blue 03'.
I would suggest a STS, SCT and a Torsen its like a whole new car.

Did the previous owner upgrade to the Euro headlights?

That didn't take you long at all.

So what are you going to do about the cop?

EDIT: I know, send him an anonymous gift from Krispy Kreme

i'm not too sure about the lights.
The guys father had a small used car dealership, and he recently died. His son has been selling off the inventory. He replaced the O2 sensors on this and has been driving it for a few months.

As far as the cap goes...i was thinking maybe replacing his sign with a krispy kreme sign, but i think he would be on to me, haha.

haha, sorry guys! That little motor is staying in there. I didnt really buy it as a "fun" car as much as a "shop" car.
I was in the market for a small hatchback so i would have a nice canvas to wrap.
Being that i'm taking my business in that direction, and i've completed my training, i wanted something that would look nice with a wrap.
Its really just a billboard for VFX, but just so happens to be a fun little car too.
I originally was looking for a 99+ VW Golf when i found this. And for the price and and features, i would have been hard pressed to find a 4 year older golf, with higher miles and no power anything, never mind heated leather seats.

maybe i'll buy this one too when you get tired of it....lets just avoid the unmaned trip this time:laugh:

Any reason you're getting rid of the Audi?

The FSVT looks nice, and you'll appreciate the low repair costs for sure.

Damn dude, not bad at all. SVT focus's rock out man, they handle like a dream, now check out focaljet.com and focusfanatics.com there is a tuner called turbo tom on fanatics with a white auto reg focus thats in the 11's or 12's in the 1/4 mile I belive, it has a $5,000 lentek automatic in it. The car is insane, I got to see it in person a few years back.

Back