• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Atkinson, NH

BloodyTomFlint

Three-balled plunderer of booty
Yarrr I be sailin' the high seas off the coast of
I'm going to be there Sunday and Monday nights for some work related stuff. Is there anything to do up there? I need to find something to do Monday since it is St. Patrick's Day and I'm a drunk so tips about any bars would be great. My friend said there were nine breweries in a 25 mile radius from where we are staying but any input would be great.

If you go east for a little under a half hour, you will reach Ten's Showclub.
bajewbie jewbs!

If you go south for about a half hour, you'll be at Elky's house.
40 minutes north and you're at my house.
:D

If you go east for a little under a half hour, you will reach Ten's Showclub.
bajewbie jewbs!

If you go south for about a half hour, you'll be at Elky's house.
40 minutes north and you're at my house.
:D

So boobs in every direction....got it. :laugh:

I know it's a little late but The Tap is a great place. Their own brews and a nice bar/restaurant. Last time I was there was over a year ago. One of the brewmaters was in a BBQ competition that my friend was in he told us to come down to the Tap. He gave us a tour of the facility and lots of free beer.

Sorry I missed this thread -- was away from the internet for a spell. For future reference, there's a bar / restaurant in Auburn, not too far north of Atkinson, called Holidays. It's a very comfortable place with good food and cheap prices. Also, it's on 121, which is a great driving road. Do the driving before the pub, though. :cool:

So did you do anything interesting last night?

I have a good one for you guys. I am super pissed right now. We stayed in Salem, NH last night. There is a Margarita's right across the street from the hotel so we went there for dinner. No one who worked there knew of any places to go in Salem so we stayed there for a while getting tanked and hitting on waitresses. Then four hot broads came in and we talked to them for quite a while. I arranged to meet up with them tonight in Manchester. Everything was going well until this morning. I was happy. Apparently NH broads don't mind it if you looking like an ax murderer.

We went to the place that was supposed to be doing our training. They were closed. :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing closed. As in not open. As in they MOVED OUT OF THE FREAKING BUILDING!!! We should have been in Windsor, CT this morning, not ATKINSON FREAKING NEW HAMPSHIRE! They sent us the wrong info on the fax. Tonight I should be porking at least one broad that I would never see again. Instead I'm going to go to my local :censored::censored::censored::censored:hole bar to drink Guinness and eat corned beef by myself. Nothing is going well. I am NOT happy. Mass broads DO mind it if you look like an ax murderer.

Last edited:
For future reference, there's a bar / restaurant in Auburn, not too far north of Atkinson, called Holidays. It's a very comfortable place with good food and cheap prices.

I think that place used to be called For the Good Times.

lol Phil, sorry to hear you had a bad night. Is your beard still long? maybe she thought you were Amish, not an axe murderer. ;)

dang Phil, that sucks!

I'v been to that Margaritas before and i will never go again.
the one in Manchy is a a little better though

Back