• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

B-Day Pics

Brent372

Official SE Event Coordinator
Monday was my 36th birthday, so myself, my wife and some fellow CEG'ers went to Olive Garden for dinner....

Left to right: svttour, khemsurov, Branchedout
IMG_0881.JPG

My wife, SVTFLEA, and myself
IMG_0883.JPG

A "FORD PERFORMANCE" watch my wife got me.
IMG_0888.JPG

A photoshoped pic of my car my wife had made. One for home, one for my desk.
IMG_0897.JPG

khemsurov used to have a white Mustang SVO. For those of you that don't know the SVO is my ultimate dream car. After selling it, he decided to give me his minature
IMG_0896.JPG

Gifts from Branchedout (they are all an inside joke).
IMG_0891.JPG

IMG_0892.JPG

IMG_0894.JPG

We try some squid....
IMG_0902.JPG

IMG_0903.JPG

The CONTOUR OF ITALY (thanks for idea ryanblacksvt)
IMG_0909.JPG

The Meal...
IMG_0905.JPG

IMG_0911.JPG

IMG_0912.JPG

IMG_0913.JPG

IMG_0914.JPG

My ice cream brithday cake
IMG_0915.JPG

IMG_0916.JPG

IMG_0917.JPG

IMG_0918.JPG

OK.. I know what some of you are going to say...
"I scrolled though all these all pictures, and not a single one of a Contour"...
Well for me (and I hope for many of you) this website has become about much more than the car. It has become about the people.
I have some met some great people here over the past year and 1/2. I can't imagine my life without some of them.
It is amazing how something like an website for people that share a passion about a car, can have such an effect on one's life.

Thanks CEG !!!!

i have to say the squid was like chewing on a rubberband, but other than that the food was YUMMY (as you can prolly tell by my face with the steak in my mouth!)
I have to agree with my husband about how he feels about this site. I never was that much into cars, but now I am crazy about them, especially ours! We have met some amazing people and made lifelong friends.
I thank you too CEG!!

i have to say the squid was like chewing on a rubberband, but other than that the food was YUMMY (as you can prolly tell by my face with the steak in my mouth!)
Wait a minute, you've never had calamari? And you live on the east coast? Is seafood just not popular down there? (honest question, I've never been south of Virginia .. and I love fried calamari )

Happy Birthday Brent and it looks like you had a good time!

Wait a minute, you've never had calamari? And you live on the east coast? Is seafood just not popular down there? (honest question, I've never been south of Virginia .. and I love fried calamari )

Happy Birthday Brent and it looks like you had a good time!
Actually, no we never had calamari mainly cuz neither one of us really like seafood. I eat crablegs and he eats tuna, but thats about it.

Back