• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Clam Haven opens tomorrow!

calamari FTMFW!!!

there is another place like that around called the Clam Box, kinda rhetorical if you ask me!

i think its in Manch-vegas, but that might be another place

Clam Box? You aren't thinking of Clam King, are you? That's the restaurant on Second Street.

On a side note, the Brickhouse near me opens in two weekends, but I hate the place.

Clam Box? You aren't thinking of Clam King, are you? That's the restaurant on Second Street.

On a side note, the Brickhouse near me opens in two weekends, but I hate the place.

yup, thats it.

i have seen a clam box somewhere, i just can't remember where.

edit: its in Ipswich, MA

...its in Ipswich, MA

Yes, it is. Been there forever. The building itself is shaped like an open box, and the line snakes across the parking lot in the summer.

As for clam hut -- Bob's Clam Hut is in Kittery, Maine.

There used to be a pretty good clam joint in Lynn. I can't for the life of me remember the name or exactly where though. Just dumpy shack with great food. Has anyone been to the Porthole (also in Lynn) recently? They used to have some awesome chowdah. Of course this was back when two pound and a quartah lobstah's was just $10.95. Both bugs with all the fixin's...

*recalls summer vacations on Nahant as a kid; a big deal for a hoodlum from Detroit.

I didn't read this whole thread but.....

My friend used to live right near this place....and it smells SOOOOOO bad.

That is all.

Back