• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mini meet 3-16-08 in gwinnett

You wanna come, I will bring a paper and plastic bag for you to choose which for me to hand you your butt in:laugh: :laugh:

lol hehehe I bet he wont show, he will be too scurred. And if he does he better bring Lacy with him.

YOU are a virginia slim:laugh: :laugh: I smoke marlboro smooth's so keep your stick cig you little girl and get over here so I can show you what a fast car is (after I pick it up tonight and see for myself:laugh: )

Yeah I bet! :p I filled up today, it cost me $47 and I get right at 300 miles to a tank. ATL is 120 miles from CHA, so that's 240 highway miles right there. Add in the high RPM shennanigans in ATL and I've dumped a whole tank in an afternoon. :(

Ok Ok touche my friend. We do need to get together soon and run em though, why dont you come to FFW, since its a ford product you can race there, I have a friend thats coming with his speed3. We crash in a hotel every year and party, its a blast man.

Back