• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

can i share this video?

RRT_SVT

CEG'er
can i share this video?

this was a tribute a friend do , the 24 of march of this year would be a year ago of this.

this happen when you street racing. my friend almost die, he was in coma, and get a head injurie, the doctor say was a 1mm of die. i was talking with him and remember that thing, thats why we dont race in street anymore.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EOGMbqWD11Q

just to share if is a violation to psot just erase.

wow..... that thing is mangled. sorry to here about your buddy I also have a buddy who has a evo 9 who got caught street racing last year lucky for him he didn't crash it and learned to keep it at the track. anyways best of luck to you and your buddies family.

Not sure if its a Vilolation.
theres been to many street racing deaths here in SW FL just the other week 2 bikes wrecked at a speed I dont wanna say
Some will just never learn..Sorry to hear about your friend car looks BAD..

Edit video of a friend of my girlfriend that passed Street Racing Will Kill You.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/8525D2A6-CB55-4E07-95B9-272625F2129B.htm

Last edited:
it's not like you're posting to say "look at this because it's cool" but as a warning to others so that they think about the way they drive. I think it will stay open.

We've all done it one time or another and it isn't a good thing to do. This is proof. Hell, even going down the track still get's me nervous.

I went to the track today. The very first run, a 350Z did a 360 on the track, up on the wall, then on 2 wheels, came back down and spun around. Amazingly, the car was fine and he went on to make several more runs. But, it is things like that that still go through my head everytime I get on a track. Or I think back to all the close calls I saw when I used to watch the stuff years ago. Way too many close calls and wrecks for that make me think twice.

i think this thread is very good and we need these videos on here to warn people why we do not allow street racing anything on here.

i could clearly tell that was not a "hey look at me im cool" but a "hey look, this is what happens when you do this"

condolences to all. that is very sad. and i wish they would show television commercials with these types of videos. it reminds me of the videos in europe of drunk driving and the wrecks and carnage that come of it.

i hope no one locks this as it is a good demonstration of why street racing anything is not allowed.

RRT nice vid. Glad your friend is ok now. I don't think this will get closed either, cause like others have said it's informing new/younger members the dangers of street racing.

Edit video of a friend of my girlfriend that passed Street Racing Will Kill You.
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/8525D2A6-CB55-4E07-95B9-272625F2129B.htm
I saw this video on SRTForums a while ago. Very nice tribute.

Here's my contribution to the don't street race/tribute to a car. It's my "friend's" SRT-4 after he totaled it. We both somehow escaped with out injuries. This picture is also as he was beginning to part out some of the stuff that was still usable.
SRTRIP.jpg

Was that a tribute to your friend or his car?

a tribute to the car and a clear mesage to him, and anybody .

buth he quit street racing buth get a R6 yamaha is a airhead, i tell him to think twice, a bike is more dangerous buth, if he want to go fast is his live. when i was young i get a bike accident and only suffer minor broke bones. buth i quit the bikes, and only i was 16 years with cbr and 750cc.

well hope understand.

now after few years and 3 childrens life is diffrent.

Back