• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Looking for a picture comparison...

CKtour98

Hard-core CEG'er
Hopefully someone can help me out here. Im on the verge of getting a new set of springs but cant decide between the H&R 1.5/1.5 and the B+G 1.6/1.0's. Price wise between the two is minimal so thats not a factor...I prefer a more balanced look but maybe pictures of these setups can change my mind. Side pictures would be best and I appreciate anyones help. Also these will be on a set of 17's, so a pic with 17's would be even better. Thanks

heres the best shots i have of the SVT with the B&Gs on Koni's. The front of the sideskirt to the ground measures just under 5" and the back of the sideskirt to the ground measures just under 6"

SSPX0152.jpg

SSPX0168.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm...good eye. The FAQ is where I got those numbers, so once I saw the difference between 1.6/1.0 I was interested in seeing the rake with them, compared to the H&R 1.5/1.5's. Like I said, I would prefer a more level look, now it's just whether or not I'll spend the extra $40 or $50 for a 1.5 drop compared to a 1.6. Thanks

thanks for the pics striker, thats basically the look I am going for. Looks like I'll be going with the B+G's...

thanks alot! thats also the cheapest ive seen on the net, looks like ill be ordering thru them. I appreciate all your help

Back