• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Only in Cali... (supercar sunday pics)

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
Ok I don't have the computer power to upload a ton of these but I thought this one would do it for now...

in the beginning there was only five...

lambo1sn5.jpg

then more

lambo2sk0.jpg

then even more

lambo3fl5.jpg

how many people own these...

lambo4du7.jpg

Is this all the owners in the southern half of Cali...

One, two, three.... I couldn't count fast enough... I couldn't even get back far enough to get them all in one shot. Before I gave up as they spend away doing numerous burnouts I got to 32, with plenty more to go.

lambo5hq9.jpg

Heres a few more. New Cobra GT500 Super Snake, Ferrari line up which includes an F40 and Enzo, a Porsche Carrera GT and a F1 looking car that was hand built by an engineering company (has a 1000 GSXR motor in it)

Notice the "Super Snake" badging everywhere (five different places just on the side) :rolleyes: and the sweet ram air hood.

cobrasupersnakegm0.jpg

cobrasupersnake2hr2.jpg

cobrasswheelal5.jpg

ferrarilineupkd9.jpg

carreragtbz1.jpg

f1wannabepk2.jpg

Holy crap, a plate, headlights, turn signals, brakelights..... is this thing road legal?? I would :censored: a brick if something like this passed me on the highway.

Oh its street legal. He had the papers laminated and kept them on the side next to the seat. The right pod of the car was used as a storage area too. He said it could do 201mph and that he got puled over doing 124 or 164 somewhere... but he knew the officer apparently. I guess the officers come by their shop and they would let them drive it. In anycase it was cool. I would like to build another FSAE car in my garage and drive that around :drool:

Looks like you found Valley Circle Roasters Coffee get together......Been there a few times....Hope you got to check out the other side of the freeway the Auto Gallery collection.......The 4th Sunday is usually the best when all extiocs shouw up.....

Looks like you found Valley Circle Roasters Coffee get together......Been there a few times....Hope you got to check out the other side of the freeway the Auto Gallery collection.......The 4th Sunday is usually the best when all extiocs shouw up.....

No I didn't even notice the gallery...

I was told that the end of the month is the best... unfortuantely I'm be heading back home by then (fly out at 12:15pm on 3/11). I wish I would have know about this when I first got here. I could have caught last weekends show.

I see you made it...

I see you made it...

Glad to see you got out there! Sorry I missed your PM last night.

Good Luck at getting that DOT approved...way too low. BTW, what team were/are you on?

Oh I wouldn't be trying to get it DOT approved :crazy: There is an SCCA event that was setup just for these cars.

I was on the St. Cloud State Univ. team. I'm the one that started the FSAE program at the University. I did it as a Freshman with it really kicking off when I was a Sophmore. Let me tell you starting with nothing and ending up with what we did was amazing. We placed 50th with our first shot at it, and out of a pool of 140 teams I don't think that's bad at all. Especially with the tank we were racing with (not enough funds to really do it up right) I only hope the team I left to run it carries it on. I'm in touch with them every now and then, but they struggle because of how few people they have working on it. My schools team is definitly on a two year cycle. Our initial team was only made up of eight people. Most teams I talk to have 25+ working on it.

Last edited:
Back