• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Painful

Nezerconezer

Hard-core CEG'er
My car got hit by a co worker on Wed. Backed into it and drove away, thinking he hit my bumper. Well he missed that and hit somewhere else....

P1010030.jpg

P1010031.jpg

P1010032.jpg

Now I have to get it repaired, plus have a few other paint issues looked into.

And a question to all you pre 98 trunked SVTs how much did it cost you to get a used trunk and have it painted, as I'd like to do that now instead of later. I imagine its a real simple swap.

Damn Mike, that blows! hey can we trade tails/reflectors then, since your going tod o a pre-98 trunk lid ? PM me! :help:

About your pre98 trunk, I got mine in a self-serv junkyard for $38. I got lucky and found one in black. Shops around here charge about $150 or so to paint a lid a different color...in and out. The swap is simple. Only took me and Tommy (ksContourkid) about an hour or so because we had to fab the post98 license plate lights into the pre98 trunk. The pre98 license plate lights were DEAD. Other than that it is a snap! Go find a trunk and do it!

-Raptor-

to bad your not closer i have a perfect door id probably give you:blackeye:

Back