• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

another one gone and a new toy showed up

so today the police come to my house and give me the phone number to the police department in north carolina where eric lives. he just got home last night and someone broke the window out and stole the Fn radio out of it.:mad: totally crappy news especially with everyone talking about there recent vandalisms. poor eric hasnt even had the car for 2 days:blackeye:

so today the police come to my house and give me the phone number to the police department in north carolina where eric lives. he just got home last night and someone broke the window out and stole the Fn radio out of it.:mad: totally crappy news especially with everyone talking about there recent vandalisms. poor eric hasnt even had the car for 2 days:blackeye:

What the heck is wrong with people??!??!?!??!

oh man, that's no good. that's a bummer for sure. hope it doesn't discourage him too much.

he was on his way to get a new window and radio when i talked to him,
and hes such a nice guy. he was taking it much better than i am and it isnt even my car anymore

he was on his way to get a new window and radio when i talked to him,
and hes such a nice guy. he was taking it much better than i am and it isnt even my car anymore

wtf, this is seriously rediculious!

I have always wanted a REALLY nice radio for my car, but I wont get one because stuff like that always happens.

Poor Eric, hope everything gets worked out.

kinda sucky to say but, im so glad i swapped radios out before he left.:blackeye:
cause when someone tries to steal my radio, my insomniac ass lets this beast out on your ass and its game over theif
IMG_0556-1.jpg

kinda sucky to say but, im so glad i swapped radios out before he left.:blackeye:
cause when someone tries to steal my radio, my insomniac ass lets this beast out on your ass and its game over theif
IMG_0556-1.jpg

Alex is gonna get pissed showing pics of his girlfriend with her nips showing:laugh:

Back